• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cyberpunk endings

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey all,

For those of you that have played Cyberpunk, I'm just curious about the ending I got last night. Im trying not to spoil all the possible endings for myself, but I guess I'm just curious how mine lined up with everyone else's.

I got the one where
I end up being taken over by Johnny who drags me to Viktor to fix me after collapsing after the meeting with the guys sister (I couldn't begin to spell her name). I end up tossing the pills and Johnny and I end on good terms, and then I shoot myself.

So, how did everyone else's go?

D

Deleted member 21244

I cant put spoiler tag due to problem whit the site
But everything i will write now on is spoiler so don't read if you didn't finish cyberpunk

SPOILER
There are actually many endings in cyberpunk and they also depend on the secondary mission you completed, because you will bond whit other people giving you more option during the final chapter

When i was on the roof whit johnny i decided to attack arasaka along whit Panam and the nomad, this was a fitting ending in my opinion to the overall cyberpunk story i experienced and connect everything pretty well

So i called Panam on the roof and we decided to attack arasaka... I than went to nomad camp and the next day we attack arasaka whit a massive battle...
Pan, the leader of the nomad and V than enter arasaka building while the rest of the nomad fight off the arasaka army to give V enough time to arrive at the core room where alt cunnigam can separate V from johnny...
At the final room before the one where alt is, v and panam are attacked by Adam smasher and the nomad leader sacrifice to protect V... A boss battle whit smasher ensued and pan and v came out victorious and I decided to kill smasher once and for all for Johnny

V enter the network and talk to Alt, Alt tell him that he can separate johnny from v but if v remain in his body he will only have 6 month to live, while if johnny takes v body he can continue to live until old age because v body is more connected to johnny body now, and here the player is given the option to became part of net while Johnny takes his body or to return to his body and continue to live his life until his death in 6 months while johnny remain whit alt in the net

I decided to return to my body and let johnny be whit Alt in the net because this is what johnny wanted too

Some days later v and Panam are watching night city one last time before living the city together and meanwhile they're listening to the radio and if I remember correctly, yorinobu arasaka take control of arasaka permanently

Than the nomad help v and Pan to pass the border, and than V and Panam go to un unknown place to spend the rest of they're life together until V's premature death

I actually liked this ending a lot because it close many part of the story, and was a fitting ending for both Johnny and V story
It also lay the ground for some interesting sequel if they ever made one

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think I will go back and do some more of the main stuff. I am only level 22 and max is 50 so I feel like I probably missed a lot of stuff. And your ending seems pretty epic. I was oddly satisfied with my ending. It was nice and peaceful and Johnny wasn't giving me crap lol. But I am interested to try again and eventually make another character to find more of the endings.

Off topic. You can manually add spoiler tags (thats what I do) by typing [SPOILER ] at the beginning, without a space, then type your body, and then at the end, type [/SPOILER ] without the space.

D

Deleted member 21244

I think I will go back and do some more of the main stuff. I am only level 22 and max is 50 so I feel like I probably missed a lot of stuff. And your ending seems pretty epic. I was oddly satisfied with my ending. It was nice and peaceful and Johnny wasn't giving me crap lol. But I am interested to try again and eventually make another character to find more of the endings.

Off topic. You can manually add spoiler tags (thats what I do) by typing [SPOILER ] at the beginning, without a space, then type your body, and then at the end, type [/SPOILER ] without the space.
Thank you for the spoiler tips

Yeah, me too have still a lot of mission to do, but i think i done most if not all of the secondary mission...
Also I suggest to play all the secondary mission, because they are so well done that they look like main mission and you meet a lot of new character that are not present in the main story, and there are many important story element and I'm actually surprised they decided to not put them into the main story

I also heard there is a secret ending but actually tricky to unlock

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yea, I heard that too. I still have a ton of side stuff to do. There for a while all I was doing was side stuff and NCPD stuff and it was fun, but I wanted to see what was left of the main story. I know with my first character there is still a lot to see, even in the main story, so I'm glad you can go back and do stuff that you missed.

I'm also curious about the secret ending, although not enough to spoil it for myself yet lol.

Top Bottom