• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Crimson Head Prototype 1 BOSS BATTLE video

TheSoftCop

so this video shows how to kill the crimson head boss battle, tbh its very easy just shoot it watch the video to see how

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, man. The video won't load in my browser. That's what I get for enabling Vivaldi dev updates...

brb

Edit: Ah, I was hoping you were going to showcase some siiiick new strats to off the Proto Crimson Head. Looks like you made it out of the battle by the skin of your teeth!

The Proto can be pretty unforgiving. Try and make sure you've got a handful of shotty shells handy and don't allow him to get up close and all handsy with you. Mind you, if this was your first playthrough, don't worry - the Proto makes short work of most players on their first tour.

Last edited:

TheSoftCop

Oh, man. The video won't load in my browser. That's what I get for enabling Vivaldi dev updates...

brb

Edit: Ah, I was hoping you were going to showcase some siiiick new strats to off the Proto Crimson Head. Looks like you made it out of the battle by the skin of your teeth!

The Proto can be pretty unforgiving. Try and make sure you've got a handful of shotty shells handy and don't allow him to get up close and all handsy with you. Mind you, if this was your first playthrough, don't worry - the Proto makes short work of most players on their first tour.

yh ahaha wasnt expecting it to be fast, althoigh will be uploading the puzzles and the solutions to try and helppeople out hopefully people watch aha aswell as other boss battles

Top Bottom