• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could the Queen Leech defeat the following 1v1?

Wesker90

Tyrant(002)
Mr X(Mutated)
Lady Dimitrescu(Mutated)
G-Birkin(3rd Malformation)
Nemesis(Base form)
Wesker(Uroboros)
Alexia Ashford(1st form)

I find the very first abomination you deal with canonically in the franchise incredibly underrated and ignored tbh it's pretty much forgotten and while vulnerable to fire/sunlight it's still a force on the Upper Tier BOW list.

James Marcus can use either of his two forms as he wishes depending on the encounters but his opponents remain as listed in brackets.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Interesting thought. I am not sure how I would go about deciding the individual power rankings of these BOWs though. I imagine that since the Queen Leech is SO OP, it would be able to take on a typical Tyrant and MAYBE Birkin since they run on instinct rather than thought. But I think Wesker, Nemesis, and Alexia would all be able to take on the big baddy with efficiency.

I think Alexia in her first form would be particularly powerful since she can literally create fire at will (which I thought was dumb at first, but it grew on me as the game gives scientific explanation for it).

Interesting concept!

Mr.R

Alexia has fire anime powers and RE3Remake's Nemesis has a flamethrower, so I suppose those two could defeat the queen leach easily. Urobouros Wesker was still conscious, so even if he couldn't beat the leach by pure brute force, nothing would stop him from using fire weaponry. As for the others, it depends. We're not sure if the queen lech can be defeated by brute force alone. Unlike other enemies, she simply doesn't die by bullets or even a rocket launcher, like the Tyrants. The problem is that the leeches doesn't have great attack power either. They can just....ram into enemies, which wouldn't hurt someone like Lady D or Birkin too much. They would just battling to exhaustion.....assuming they can get exhausted. Oh well, Alexia, Nemmy and Wesker would win by fire. The rest is unknown.

Top Bottom