• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Could people please give me some feedback on my first Lets Play Video?

theburntchip

Im not advertising or anything i would just like to receive some feedback of people besides my friends, it would be appreciated ALOT!
and if you like resident evil, skyrim, halo or mine craft take a second to subscribe to me if you would like to. :)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
*sigh*

If you actually gave a crap you would have just posted this in the RE4 section of the forum instead of posting it here where it clearly is not.

EDIT

and after checking your posting time, you actually posted it in the right section the FIRST time and decided to post it here AFTER that which means that you have disregarded the fact that you are posting stuff in the wrong section.

I doubt you will get the results you want around here by pulling such antics.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
*sigh*

If you actually gave a crap you would have just posted this in the RE4 section of the forum instead of posting it here where it clearly is not.

EDIT

and after checking your posting time, you actually posted it in the right section the FIRST time and decided to post it here AFTER that which means that you have disregarded the fact that you are posting stuff in the wrong section.

I doubt you will get the results you want around here by pulling such antics.
said basically what i just thought upon reading it.

and what annoys me more is, the fact you didn't even introduce yourself or contribute, just tried to get people to comment on your walkthrough...

Top Bottom