• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Could Derek Simmons be the guy who ordered the nuking of Raccoon City?

TheWall

Why else would he be behind infecting the President whos about to tell the truth about what happened?

Lonesurvivor2127

Why else would he be behind infecting the President whos about to tell the truth about what happened?
Well there could be multiple options but the president and the senate ordered the nuking of Raccon City. But i think your close on your idea. In the beginning of series especially re3 it was said in reports/ writing you found that Umbrella was trying to keep them in the senate from bombing Raccoon City so fast. Basicly so they coud collect their research. But it was hinted there that they had senators that were on Umbrella's pay roll or that knew oof it and were keeping it secret. This of course was also confirmed in RE:degeneration by Leon when talking to Claire, Anglea, the Senator, and Downing. So more then likely Simmons is trying to stop the discovery of those in the senate that were part/covered for Umbrella.

TheWall

Could Ada have been working for Simmons all along? Could Neo-Umbrella been in the works even before Umbrella's fall?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Ada could have been working for Simmons longer than we thought, I mean how did she get to know Albert Wesker THAT well by just having short talks through a video phone? I have a feeling that Simmons is indeed Alex Wesker under another alias and he told Ada everything about Albert. Then after Albert Wesker's death, Alex acquired all of Albert's and Umbrella's secrets from his computer chair then they used that data to create Neo-Umbrella

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Ada could have been working for Simmons longer than we thought, I mean how did she get to know Albert Wesker THAT well by just having short talks through a video phone? I have a feeling that Simmons is indeed Alex Wesker under another alias and he told Ada everything about Albert. Then after Albert Wesker's death, Alex acquired all of Albert's and Umbrella's secrets from his computer chair then they used that data to create Neo-Umbrella
- I agree ! Like this one....... I still want to say Albert is not dead !! -I mean If Mason can be resurrected from just g-virus type leeches why cant Albert be regenerated ???

Jgraeme1979

I said somewhere a while a go, well asked the question if one of the guys in the first video was Alex Wesker, would be good if you are right.

bruno

Chief Researcher

Ada knew Wesker because she infiltrated the 3rd Organization. Of course she met him in person, we just don't see that in the games. As she was infiltrated in Umbrella, she might even have been the one who told Wesker about this Organization and made him change his plans. However, she was never loyal to them, she truly worked for The Organization.
I don't think Simmons is Alex. Even if he were, Alex Wesker didn't know much about Albert. Unless he made Birkin, his only known friend, spy on him. Othewise, everything about him was a secret. Simmons might have aquired the Umbrella data from Tricell, or from the 3rd Organization itself.

Top Bottom