• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Ada Wong actually be....

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Alex Wesker?

Been thinking about this for a while.

It is often doubted that Ada Wong is actually her real name, her past before Raccoon City is a complete mystery and there was the possibility that Alex Wesker could actually be female.

Plus there's her initials Ada Wong - Alex Wesker - Albert Wesker

Do you think she possibly could be Alex?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
She isn't near old enough. And the files list Alex as a "He." Plus, you would think that the games would mention any endeavors she would have had in Africa. It would have been SIMPLE to tie her into RE5 that way. No. She's not Alex Wesker. But there is more to her character than meets the eye.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't really believe that what I'm going to say now is the truth, but it's not entirely impossible. As KennedyKiller says, Ada as we know her is too young and too female to be Alex, but then again, Adalex Wongesker wouldn't be the first case of a sex change due to the effects of some virus in the RE universe, a virus that might bestow eternal youth on the infected as well. It would explain why Ada hasn't visibly aged in the past fifteen years, and why she's one of the tallest females in the series despite being Asian... But I doubt that Capcom would think of something as complicated as that.

Turo602

The King of Kings
She isn't near old enough. And the files list Alex as a "He." Plus, you would think that the games would mention any endeavors she would have had in Africa. It would have been SIMPLE to tie her into RE5 that way. No. She's not Alex Wesker. But there is more to her character than meets the eye.

This, completely.

As you said, it's no doubt that Ada Wong is a mystery, as of late, I'm starting to think that's all she is. And the files do clearly describe Alex Wesker to be of male gender. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen this theory and personally, I see no reason to believe it. Are Chris Redfield and Claire Redfield the same person? Or even Oswell Spencer and Osmund Saddler?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't really believe that what I'm going to say now is the truth, but it's not entirely impossible. As KennedyKiller says, Ada as we know her is too young and too female to be Alex, but then again, Adalex Wongesker wouldn't be the first case of a sex change due to the effects of some virus in the RE universe, a virus that might bestow eternal youth on the infected as well. It would explain why Ada hasn't visibly aged in the past fifteen years, and why she's one of the tallest females in the series despite being Asian... But I doubt that Capcom would think of something as complicated as that.
Changing sex is a little far-fetched...I could understand the limitless youth though. Still don't believe it lol...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, I don't believe it either, but changing sex, isn't that more or less what happened to Morpheus after he got infected with whatever virus his game featured? And what would have happened if Simmons had picked a male guinea pig to create his Ada clone? In a world where scientists can turn ordinary people into giant monsters with supernatural powers using some virus, a sex change seems like something they learn to do during the first year of their training.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Who is Alex Wesker? I hear about him a lot and have no idea where he stands in the story.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Who is Alex Wesker? I hear about him a lot and have no idea where he stands in the story.

He is heavily mentioned in some of the files in the Lost in Nightmares DLC of Resident Evil 5. Even in the main campaign, he leaves a file behind in the ship level before the giant uroboros fight.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Alex was raised by Lord Oswell E. Spencer to become one of a superior breed of humans. The project involved the abduction of a number of children thought to be of "superior" DNA. The children would then be given the surname Wesker in honor of the project's head researcher. In Spencer's view, Alex was also one of his "loyal" remaining children that he had at his side the brightest of them all.

Top Bottom