• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 CoOp Difficulty Levels

Logik

Hey,

Just wondering about this. If you join a players game that is playing on Veteran or Pro, why when you finish the mission it only counts as Normal difficulty?

Surely if you play the ENTIRE Leon campaign in a friends VETERAN game it should also count as veteran on your stats too?

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It remembers the last difficulty you personally played it

Example, I played chapter 1 on veteran Leon.
I joined my friends Professional Chapter 2 Leon.
My Game carries on using my veteran settings, my friends carrys on using his professional.

The best way is start a game on the desired difficulty, eg. Professional
Play till a save checkpoint with the typewriter icon in the corner

Now quit out and rejoin your friends

You have to join at the very start while he is loading the mission and has option to invite friend

So in summary you both need previously saved game at the difficulty desired

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
I question this also. I joined my friends game, and he said it set it as Professional but when I checked my Records. They came out as Normal Difficulty.

Logik

Thanks for clearing that up. That explains what happened, not great, will have to play Leons campaign again on Veteran! Grrr

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
There's a thread on this already, called A tip people should know before playing online co op. it should be on the second or third page of threads, it's really helpful :)

Top Bottom