• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cool Trick I Found (RE4R)

Ikawaru

So I started a new playthrough from scratch on "Professional" mode and at the very beginning of Chapter 3, after you free the dog, right before you re-enter the village, you will notice a ganado standing above a rock as if scouting for intruders and he quickly turns and runs away as soon as he spots you. SHOOT AND KILL HIM before he gets away and as soon as you enter the village and the tower collapses the 4 attack dogs will not appear at all! This is a huge breathsaver and extremely helpful especially when playing on "Professional" mode with barebones equipment where every bullet and healing item counts.

Could not find this trick on any of the mainstream walkthroughs so I thought I would share. Hope this helps. :]

Having quite a bit of fun playing on "Professional" btw with no crossover weapons, it's forcing me to use all my wits and cunning to stay alive.

SaddlerFan

I've wondered about what happens if you kill that guy! I've tried but he always runs before I can even aim. Grr! lol

Ikawaru

Perhaps I should have renamed the thread "Secret Tricks, Post Them if you Find Them!" because this seems too particular, but I guess I can just give the green light here and anymone is welcome to share any other nifty tricks that could be helpful throughout the game.

Top Bottom