• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 completion time

JKG555

i was playing resi 5 for the first time in a long while and i beat a few of my chapter times ive got nothing else to do on the main game so thought ill see how low i could get the total timer so far on amateur its 2:05`00
whats the quickest youve done it in and dose any one know if i could do any of these chapers quicker

1-1 9.35
1-2 5.52
2-1 10.16
2-2 8.49
2-3 6.22
3-1 7.40
3-2 10.24
3-3 4.25
4-1 9.48
4-2 7.20
5-1 4.15
5-2 7.27
5-3 13.53
6-1 6.36
6-2 2.39
6-3 9.30

ty for reading JKG555

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
funnily enough i used to be massively into speed runs..but i don't think i ever got around to doing 5. i barely got round to doing a speed run on 4 with any effort, maybe one day soon i'll give it a bash.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
funnily enough i used to be massively into speed runs..but i don't think i ever got around to doing 5. i barely got round to doing a speed run on 4 with any effort, maybe one day soon i'll give it a bash.
The best speed run I ever got on 4 was 2 hours 59 minutes...

JKG555

ive never been too intrested in speed runs. i used to love collecting all the guns, loads of ammo and spliffs erm i mean herbs and save just before the boss fights just before jill/chris fight tyrant and every time u meat nemesis on 3
on 4 i was only interested in my equipment all my guns nice and neat at the top of my inventory with a row of ammo and a row of first aids and grenades.

after completing 5 sevral times i thought ill start on building up my supplies you just have enough room for 1 of each item with 2 gregrenade launcher,2 mele/bulletproof vestfor 2 player and a extra box of machine gun bullets
ive got all my ammo green(999),mines and first aid. grenades herbs and eggs r a bit long to collect

hadnt thought much about completion time then one day while going frew 3-1 to 4-2 i knocked 35 mins of my time and noticed it was now something like 2:35.00 so i did some speed runs got it down to 2:05.00 dead on i was aiming just to beat 2 hours but i think i could get it lower than that.

1 problem im haveing is computer chris he isnt to bad at keeping up but it is a bit slow and he kept shooting the executioner majini while it was trying to smash the fence down among other things so thats not helping my time ur probably saying play online i gave it a go to many people who spend 2 mins smashing 3 boxes and when i do find someone who runs frew it quick with me they allways take all day on the solo bits or start doing stupid things like last night i gave it a go online i did get 1 person who was staying right next to me did good on one chapter then the next one think it was 5-2 i got on the platform and the 2nd player had to pull the lever to take me to the other side he did that then he makes it stop in the middle and just leaves it so kicked him and went back to solo.

2nd problem greed im still grabbing treasures/grenades if i see it close to me it only takes a sec but it adds up.
most the times ive set so far i have been killing things i could run past so im pretty confident ill easily crack the 2 hour mark
i wanna find out if theres any chapters i could take 5 mins of rather than just slashing 30 secs of chapters at a time

i shaved 39 secs of 5-1 last night

JKG555

beat 2 hours on amatrur thought ill just run frew normal now im on chpater 3-2 and im 7 mins faster than amateur so far.

how low can it go does anyone know the quickest completion time?

Top Bottom