• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complete canonical series timeline

TheBatMan

Hi all,

Please allow me to share a project I have been working on for 10 years. This is a complete chronology of the entire series utilising all the canonical games, films, mangas and Japanese supplemental guidebooks and materials. It is split into 12 pdfs and covers chronological events, file transcripts, detailed character/enemy/virus/organisation profiles and some supporting artwork. Please share and enjoy.

Mr.R

That's a neat, careful work of lore! I'll take my time to read this, slowly. Thanks for sharing!

Also, pardon the question @TheBatMan , but you are the same "The Batman" that made a series playthough article (with another member that my memory fails me to remember who) some years ago, at PU, right? I had fun reading that while I was making my own series playthough back then.

TheBatMan

Thanks for reading!

Yes that was me. I did it with Sean Hall also known as 'S.T.A.R.S._TyranT' in the community. We always planned to update it but we just never got round to it.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
That is an INSANE dedication to a game as a fan. I don't have the time to read through all of that, but I'm very impressed by the scale of this. It must've taken years to compile.

Top Bottom