• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Clara is Debra! Helena's sister

svp

I don't have much to back it up but I think Debra has the same face as the pic of the blonde haired Clara girl. I think they captured her sister to experiment on and dyed her hair blonde. Clara does not have the same face as Ada #2 in blue "evil Ada" . I think a lot of people forgot about that important scene. remember when Simmons took Debra himself....he also had lab workers with him. also, Helena knew that Simmons was trouble right away.

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I don't have much to back it up but I think Debra has the same face as the pic of the blonde haired Clara girl. I think they captured her sister to experiment on and dyed her hair blonde. Clara does not have the same face as Ada #2 in blue "evil Ada" . I think a lot of people forgot about that important scene. remember when Simmons took Debra himself....he also had lab workers with him. also, Helena knew that Simmons was trouble right away.
Pfft! That's preposterous, next ur gonna tell me Wesker had a son!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Pfft! That's preposterous, next ur gonna tell me Wesker had a son!!
You have a better chance of a real zombie outbreak happening than Wesker having a kid.

There is no cloning going on with Ada. Ada is either the villain or this other woman just happens to favor her by coincidence.

svp

You have a better chance of a real zombie outbreak happening than Wesker having a kid.

There is no cloning going on with Ada. Ada is either the villain or this other woman just happens to favor her by coincidence.
I'm not saying there is cloning, I am stating an observation of Clara possibly sharing a resemblance to Debra. It is still up in the air whether there is only one Ada in play though. both ada's are different

Top Bottom