• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Claire's job

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Question: What exactly is Claire's job?

I'm currently working on a rather long, serious RE fanfic (I wouldn't ask if it was a parody) that involves Claire, among other characters. A member of Terra Save, she's visiting a city that recently suffered a bioterrorism attack. But taking her canon occupation into account, what is she supposed to do once she has arrived at a place like that? How exactly does she "provide aid", as this article on RE Wiki suggests?

RE Wiki said:
Terra Save is a non-governmental human rights organization from Resident Evil: Degeneration. Claire Redfield happens to be one of the prominent members of TerraSave, along with Curtis Miller.

Its primary function is to provide aid during bioterrorism and medical-related incidents. Its members have overwhelming political and public support. Much of the organization's other functions are unknown; however, it is known to be linked to several government-related organizations (e.g. the U.N. World Health Organization, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration etc.)

This doesn't help me to imagine her everyday work life, but since she's not just a minor character in my fic, I have to elaborate on it at least a little bit. Does anyone know more? If not, I would be grateful for any home-made ideas as well. Two families were killed in that bioterrorism attack I mentioned earlier, if that helps.

Fenris

Wolf :)
My impressions on the Work of "TerraSave" are:
-They offer food and shelter for the victims of biohazard outbreaks
-They help people that have survived a biohazard outbreak to rebuild their life (If you would survive Raccoon City all your money, all your testimonials, your ID and your objects of value would be lost. I'm sure TerraSave helps you with that)
-They might study the virus and it's effects on nature and enviroment
-They might inform about the virus, the effects and it's power (for example how the G-Virus effects a human body) (Pretty much the same thing that Ada did for the president in Damnation, maybe TerraSave informs the BSAA about it).
-What I also believe is that they protest against the contempt of the human rights and animal abuse if it has a connection to the virus.

Top Bottom