• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Claire and Leon :O

Why does Leon sound like a rockstar skater boy? Is he suppose to sound younger? Cuz that kinda still sounds like Mercier at some points.

Anyways it was cool to see that first scene remodeled, i've been playing part 2 alot lately so it's refreshing.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why does Leon sound like a rockstar skater boy? Is he suppose to sound younger? Cuz that kinda still sounds like Mercier at some points.

Anyways it was cool to see that first scene remodeled, i've been playing part 2 alot lately so it's refreshing.
Is mercier not doing leone voice in this one...

Is mercier not doing leone voice in this one...

That's what im saying, he sounds different, but it kinda sounds like him, so im wondering if it is. :( I hope so. Mercier is the shiz.
Leon sounds like Justin Bieber. Aw well, all the more reason to kill him.

No, he doesn't. Can we please stop the Justin Beiber hating. It's getting really old, and it's not even funny. He's just a guy that makes music all the hate and jokes are not nessasary. I don't mean to sound mean, or like some rapid obsessed fangirl, cuz im not even really a fan, but im tired of seeing people bash him in topics that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
^ It was a lighthearted joke. I don't hate the kid. Like you explained, hatred, especially these days when theres so much of it, really isn't acceptable or neccessary.

I'd also like to say it's nice to meet another fangirl. ^ ^ I'm sorry if what I said made you angry or upset, 013..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Mercier isn't voicing Leon in this one cause he is younger. They wanted some one who sounded like a younger Mercier hence why the actor will sound like him at times

Thats why i was wondering, because i think using Mercier would be sort of a bad move due to him being young in this one...However i'm glad its someone that sounds similar...

Top Bottom