• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chris and Leon: Is this the last we will see?

Zacmac90

We've had quite a few good pairs throughout Resident evil: Chris and Jill, Leon and Claire, Billy and Rebecca but pairing Chris and Leon is interesting since they've never been in the same game together..but should this be the last we see of one or both of them? Both have been in quite a few games and have had great battles and moments but perhaps its time for them to hang up Leon and Chris?

Reactions: svp

svp

Chris, although Leon and Chris have both been through the ringer equally, I do believe it is time for Chris to settle down and hand the badge to Piers. Just think about how much s*** hes been through, for fifteen years he has never given up on breaking Umbrella. He survived the dark and twisted mansion incident, had his kid sister beaten by Wesker, lost his lover for a moment of time, had many of his troops killed because of his short fuse and evidently grew into a deep depression because of those events. I think he put in a good run in resident evil 5, killing Wesker should of been enough for any normal human being. After all, Wesker was his only true enemy. I think he should pass the torch to Piers to handle this new antagonist, before he grows even more insane. Res 6 should be his last, aether by a brave death or a well earned retirement. Gotta hand it to him for determination though....jeeez. :D

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I just don't know if Capcom would be ballsy enough to get rid of (arguably) the two most popular male characters in the series without a total reboot. Killing them or having them stroll off into the sunset seems out of the question for the time being (to me at least). Of course, I've remained relatively unspoiled in terms of the story for 6, so you all might know something I don't!

I would think that, if anything, Capcom has learned from the negative outcry toward "DmC" that fans don't like when you f*ck with their beloved characters. Again, I'm probably wrong...

Lonesurvivor2127

I just don't know if Capcom would be ballsy enough to get rid of (arguably) the two most popular male characters in the series without a total reboot. Killing them or having them stroll off into the sunset seems out of the question for the time being (to me at least). Of course, I've remained relatively unspoiled in terms of the story for 6, so you all might know something I don't!

I would think that, if anything, Capcom has learned from the negative outcry toward "DmC" that fans don't like when you f*ck with their beloved characters. Again, I'm probably wrong...

Yeah i doubt anyone will die but some does it will be Chris. I personally like the new Dante so far. We'll see once it comes out.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
As much as I want that Toolbox dead, I would prefer him maybe going bad guy XD

Maybe a good idea for that would be Chris finds out Jake is Wesker's son and attempts to kill him, then Sherry and Leon protect him and kill Chris.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
[Chris] lost his lover for a moment of time, [...]

Only for a moment of time? I thought Wesker was supposed to stay dead this time. :confused:

Anyway, I don't think Chris will attempt to end Jake's life just for being Wesker's son. We all know that Chris is not the most intelligent character Capcom has ever thought up, but he does have a sense of justice, and wouldn't kill a person just because one of their parents was an asshole. And Chris being killed by Leon and Sherry, that would be like Lara Croft drowning in her bathtub. :eek:

However, as much as I love him, I think he should retire. As svp said, his whole life must have been one nightmare after another for the last fifteen years, he has earned himself some peace already. And to be honest, I think that's just what's going to happen. It may not be a coincidence that so many people find themselves reminded of a younger Chris when they look at Piers. Perhaps he will become the new Chris now, along with Jake, Helena and Sherry as the new Leon, Jill and Claire?

And yes, I also think we've seen enough of Jill and Leon by now. Not because I don't like them, but for the same reason as in Chris's case. Claire should appear in another game, we haven't seen her for years, but everyone else may as well leave the stage now.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I hope they are not in the next couple of games, but I would want them to reappear sometime in the future.

Top Bottom