• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters That Have Never Met But You'd Like To See Them Interact

windleopard

Which characters that have never met would you like to see meet up now?

I'd like to see Jill and Claire and Jake meet and how they would react to Wesker's son. Also, it occurs to me Chris and Jake have never actually met Ada. I don't believe Claire and Rebecca have met either. Jill and Helena would be nice as well.

I also wonder how Sheva would feel about this new Umbrella given her history with the old one.

Zacmac90

Would love to see HUNK have some epic dialogues and likely a shootout with guys like Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire maybe even Barry or maybe take on some of the young bloods like Sherry or Jake or Helena

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Jill with anyone, really, especially other women. Games featuring her never pass the Bechdel test (including RE5, those two words she speaks with Sheva don't count), also if you look at the cast of recurring characters (Jill, Chris, Claire, Leon, Ada, Sherry, ...), everyone has met or at least heard of almost everyone else, whereas Jill only knows... Chris.

You could lodge a similar complaint about Ada, who knows everyone while only few know her, but then again, she's a spy, and making her a team player all of a sudden wouldn't fit in with her character. If anyone, I would like her to work with either Chris or Jill, just because of how different they are, and it would be interesting to watch their interactions after what happened in RE6 (which Jill surely knows about, even though she wasn't there).

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
slightly off topic as they've obviously already worked together but I'd like to see Jill and Chris come together again in a post re7 universe. obviously Chris is working for the "good umbrella" so maybe he can convince Jill to side with them?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Jill and Claire, first and foremost. The two most important people in Chris' life, how the hell haven't they met yet? Plus it'd be interesting to see them share their experiences with the Weskers.

Also, Jill and Leon, two survivors of Raccoon City and the two most popular characters in the franchise. Jill and Ada would have some "healthy" dialog as well I'm sure.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Jill and Claire, hands down. If the RE2 remake is successful and the RE3 remake is coming after that, I wouldn't mind a DLC sized addition that features Jill and Claire interacting with each other. It would have to be something post-Raccoon City of course, perhaps a mission to re-enter the ruins of a destroyed Spencer Mansion to destroy any surviving "infections". That would be a cool game.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm not a massive Jill fan, but I agree, she needs to meet up with more of the characters in the series.

I know they've met, but I think a game with Chris and/or Claire and grown up Sherry might be cool. I'd love to see Claire's interactions with a grown-up Sherry.

Top Bottom