• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Chapter Select

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So I was playing RE the other day. When I played the game first time through, I did all the chapters on Normal difficulty. I then went on to try professional. I continued from my old game, keeping the weapons I'd collected from my previous run through. However, after some time playing, and having completed a few chapters, I realised i forgot to change the difficulty, so went back through chapter select so I could change the difficulty and repeat the chapters I'd just done. But when I got back on, my weapons had all disappeared. This really annoyed me. There should be a way in which to save your weapons, even if you just want to play a random chapter. Can anyone tell me how to do it in future? And is it hard to play professional mode as Leon with just the starting weapon?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
You can only 'restart with weapons' when you start a new campaign. once you have a checkpoiint anywehre in the middle u cant go back until you complete it and start again as far as i know. also when it actually asks you the question, do you want to start with guns, read carefuly, it says 'do you wish to start a new game withOUT your weapons' and you choose No to start with them all. hope that helps

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
You can only 'restart with weapons' when you start a new campaign. once you have a checkpoiint anywehre in the middle u cant go back until you complete it and start again as far as i know. also when it actually asks you the question, do you want to start with guns, read carefuly, it says 'do you wish to start a new game withOUT your weapons' and you choose No to start with them all. hope that helps

Yeah, was really careful with that :) ah well, guess I'll just have to complete pro mode from scratch :p

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
If you do chapter select you should start with your weapons? I clicked yes to starting without them because i didn't read it, but whenever i jump in to complete any chapters, i've got all the weapons from the get go.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Yeah, that seems odd to me. Might be a glitch of some sort. I've never lost my weapons going back under chapter select and many times trying to hit emblems I wouldn't finish the entire chapter before going on to the next. I did however encounter a weird loss of ALL of my ammo after returning solo from playing split screen co op.... could just be a messed "if" statement in the programming?

Top Bottom