• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Sisters or El Gigante?

Which route do you prefer?

• Left - Chainsaw Sisters

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Right - El Gigante

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
They were both pretty easy but with the bolt action rifle you can fly through the El Gigante section.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Both paths have pieces for the Elegant Mask, but I usually end up finishing the El Gigante path because it's so simple to just throw a flash grenade or drop the boulders on his head, and he'll stop and do his big windup and smashing animation on two gates.

E-001

I've always done both paths for the treasure (do one, get the treasure, then backtrack and do the other). I find them both very easy, even on professional.

dasdasdasd

In Resident Evil 4, do you prefer going Left or Right? Chainsaw Sisters or El Gigante?
I did both of them, but first I did the sisters, then El Gigante. I did both of them in one run. Before I would go through the whole map of the chainsaw sisters(after beating them), I went back and did El Gigante. It was on normal difficulty and right now I am trying to beat it on professional( I don't think its going to work this time).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I remember I did both routes on all my runs, I want every treasure. Leon also wanted to marry the first chainsaw sister, and if that failed, the second. But they were both immune to my Leon's charms.

Hardware

The Bella Sisters are a bit more horrifying - so I like 'em more. Also, I took that path during my very first playthrough in 2005 and I imprinted on it. However, the last two times I played RE4, I was trying to make as much money as possible to buy the Tommy Gun as well as the Infinite Rocket Launcher, so I killed BOTH the Sisters and El Gigante (once you clear one area, you can go back and pull the lever to access the other path).

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I didn't know you could skip one of them - I did both but they were equally difficult in my opinion. Then again I'm a sucker for collecting stuff so it's no surprise that I wanted to make sure that I had explored every area available.

Hardware

I didn't know you could skip one of them - I did both but they were equally difficult in my opinion. Then again I'm a sucker for collecting stuff so it's no surprise that I wanted to make sure that I had explored every area available.

I was pretty surprised to discover (many years ago) you could actually go back after clearing one area.

TheDoc

They were both pretty easy but with the bolt action rifle you can fly through the El Gigante section.
I just run past el gigante knife the chains come back shoot the gem and loot all of it without killing el gigante and i never get hit even on pro

rashawnvalentine

I do both, because I love to get all the treasure items. The chainsaw sisters have the purple gem for the elegant mask and el gigante has the yellow stone for the beerstein. Just save 3-4 flash grenades for him and you'll be good!

Billy Coen

Chainsaw sisters. I think El Gigante is kind of a boring enemy.

With the Chainsaw sisters it's the opposite.

I think they are very entertaining enemies, and the fact that only one of their hits kill Leon (since they decapitate him), makes the challenge harder, and the harder the challenge, the better it is.

justliketheplant

I always do both routes but I prefer the sisters. I'm not so high on skill so if you have sufficient ammo you can just plow your way through that area where as el gigante you have to have a bit more finesse.

Top Bottom