• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Carlos: Do you prefer Default or Classic?

Which Carlos do you prefer?

• Default Carlos

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Classic Carlos

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I think Classic Carlos looks more 90's, and it blends well together with Jill's classic outfit. However, Carlos's new voice doesn't go well with that hairstyle so I'd have to go with Default anyway.

RedfieldFan

I picked default because I dig the new scruffy Carlos. It really fits the more realistic approach in the remakes. But the boyband hair also has a certain appeal. I use both playing the game.

D

Deleted member 21244

The default Carlos is the best... That classic Hair are out of place whit Carlos new face and voice

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Default is the best. I think they kinda did Carlos dirty with that classic alternate. It just doesn't fit, especially the hair. I think it would be different if they had given him short hair but had made it more like his face model's.

The Leon just looks weird on him, especially in game. I tried it out for the hospital section but it was just too strange.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Default. In his classic look, his hair blends with his skin tone a little too much and his face looks a little bit like plastic.

The Default costume is cool and refreshing. Of course, I wish we had even more outfits for him and WAY more for Jill.

RE-AnimatedFlyboy

Default is only one I've used since I didn't pre-order and based on videos I've seen, I'd still prefer the default "Shaggy" Carlos. Suits him better.

Top Bottom