• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Carla Radames!

bruno

Chief Researcher
She does exist after all:
1z3z2wy.png

Isn't that man Derek Simmons? Are they related?

JOe

theys sure seem to be.... I'm guessing she's the second ada u see in the trailer with the scarf... the cocoon transformation is probably how she turns into her

JOe

Notice the difference between the 2 different Ada's one has longer hair wearing blue with a red scarf and earrings while the other is wearing all red no scarf no earrings with shorter hair

Jay

K.I.N.G.
She does exist after all:
Isn't that man Derek Simmons? Are they related?

Yeah, that is him, and I would guess they are. It looks like Carla maybe before she went through the C Virus transformation. That picture right there may be all the proof we need to separate the fact that Carla isn't Ada, but just a copy.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Carla, the leaked name from a while ago was originally thought to be the mysterious lady in red by many. However if you watch the new e3 trailer and pause at the part where Ada looks through some files, you see Carla's picture, her name, and another photo of her and that new doctor antagonist, Dr. Simmons. I believe she is the original test subject of the J'aivo (sp) since you see her name in the video tape from the last trailer which shows a Jaivo emerging from its cocoon. I'm guessing she won't actually play a big role but is probably back story to how the new virus was developed. She looks to be the wife of Dr. Simmons judging by one of the photos.

Also, the trailer has a snippet of a conversation between Simmons and Ada where he says he is going to frame her for all the bio-terrorist outbreaks. I guess she WON'T be the villian mastermind in this game but instead works under Simmons & Neo-Umbrella only to be framed and back stabbed. Chris wants vengeance against her since she kills his BSAA team but Leon wants to keep her alive because she'll be a key witness against Simmons.

It's pretty obvious that Dr. Simmons is the main antagonist this time and he is trying to rebuild Umbrella or something. Also I believe this new virus is what clara has and like a the name suggest it change like the buttterfly, maybe carla can shapeshift and change into people with this virus ???

Lonesurvivor2127

Also, the trailer has a snippet of a conversation between Simmons and Ada where he says he is going to frame her for all the bio-terrorist outbreaks. I guess she WON'T be the villian mastermind in this game but instead works under Simmons & Neo-Umbrella only to be framed and back stabbed. Chris wants vengeance against her since she kills his BSAA team but Leon wants to keep her alive because she'll be a key witness against Simmons.

It's pretty obvious that Dr. Simmons is the main antagonist this time and he is trying to rebuild Umbrella or something. Also I believe this new virus is what clara has and like a the name suggest it change like the buttterfly, maybe carla can shapeshift and change into people with this virus ???

I was also thinking she is a shape-shifter or got surgery done. Also Since there are 3 story lines more then likely Carla will be the be the boss that chris fights at the end of the game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was also thinking she is a shape-shifter or got surgery done. Also Since there are 3 story lines more then likely Carla will be the be the boss that chris fights at the end of the game.
Na...I'm thinking Simmons will be the boss...I bet Carla is more of a story device than a character that we actually SEE a whole lot...

Lonesurvivor2127

That could be true i thinking that there will be 1 end boss for each group. Jake and Sherry are going to get the new monster.( Can't remember his name off the top of my head ) Chris and Piers will get ( i was thinking Carla) but someone then Leon and Helena would get Simmons since he's the main bad guy but Leon has it out for him also.

Lonesurvivor2127

That could be true. I was thinking that each would get their own end boss. Jake and Sherry would get Nemesis 2 (Can't remember it's name off the top of my head.) Chris and Piers would get Carla or something else. Leon and Helena would get Simmons because they both have personal stakes with him.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That could be true. I was thinking that each would get their own end boss. Jake and Sherry would get Nemesis 2 (
I wonder if that thing will be an end boss though...I mean...It seems like an odd way to end a story...Unless that's some major character gone mutant...

Lonesurvivor2127

Yeah but Jake and Sherry's scenario is suppose to be a throw back to re3 and how you had to always worry about nemesis popping out and chasing you. So if thats the case more then likely that thing will mutate and try even harder to kill Jake and Sherry.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I've played many games with 3 pairs of characters
In a lot of the games the final boss of the Main character's story is actually has something to do with the story while the others don't, If this is the case i'm pretty sure only Leon will have a logical final boss

Lonesurvivor2127

We have an idea of WHO gets the main spotlight but now my friend is WHAT will get the spotlight of our great Heroes

Your right we don't know who will fight the Big Bad at the end. In fact it would be cool if Leon's group and Chris' group joined together at the end to kill the creature. lol Becuase we know that they crossover into each others stories. So a 4 player boss fight would be sweet!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Your right we don't know who will fight the Big Bad at the end. In fact it would be cool if Leon's group and Chris' group joined together at the end to kill the creature. lol Becuase we know that they crossover into each others stories. So a 4 player boss fight would be sweet!
Actually i think i saw in a japanese website on Re that in 6 like in ORC You choose which memebers are in you're party

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'd cool with that. It would definitely make the game more fun . lol
Yeah, but listen to this
ORC: 6 members 4 player Co-op
6 Un-known amount of members 6 player Co-op
6:Side Co-op Campaign
ORC:Spec-Ops
ORC: 4v4 Vs
6: 6v6 Vs
ORC: (Logically in Raccoon City)
6:Who the hell knows why and where

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I'm 99.9% sure the two Ada's are different. I mean, the first Ada is in blue for crying out loud... And no, the red scarf isn't enough to make her the _____ in red. I'm not sure I like the clone story, but it's growing on me. Nor am I sure the Ada impostor is Carla but seems that way. Either way, double the Ada? Yes, please.

Top Bottom