• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Caral's greatest work yet?

You can choose either of these or pick someone who you think it could be?

• Leon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the orginal version of Carla

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Derek Simmons

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Albert Wesker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Jake Muller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
So I was just thinking about RE 6. I remember when I was playing Ada's campaign and that last scene. As anyone who played this remembers when ada enterd that tower to destroy the rest of caral's research a video popped up with carla accusing one of the researchers of helping simmons turn her into "Ada". Anyways it is implied that Carla used that very same researcher for a C virus experiment. "My greatest work yet" is what Carla stated. Unfornately My curiosity was peaked for no reason because Ada destroyed the cocoon before it fully hatched. So my question to anyone who decides to join this discussion is..... What do you think it was that was about to be birthed form that Chrystiled? I will add a list of people that she was possibly attempting to recreate.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
OMG!!! YOU'RE BACK! =D I thought we lost you! I was wondering where you went the other day xD

I though HAOS was her greatest work. The Cocoon was probably just another clone or something stupid. Probably her or another Ada. You can tell it was female fingers so..... You can take everyone off your list except for one.

I will say that it would be funny as hell if it was Derek Simmons. The whole game was basically revenge sex between the two.

Also..... Who's Caral?

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
OMG!!! YOU'RE BACK! =D I thought we lost you! I was wondering where you went the other day xD

I though HAOS was her greatest work. The Cocoon was probably just another clone or something stupid. Probably her or another Ada. You can tell it was female fingers so..... You can take everyone off your list except for one.

I will say that it would be funny as hell if it was Derek Simmons. The whole game was basically revenge sex between the two.

Also..... Who's Caral?
Lol. I meant Carla radames. The woman that simmons turned into ada wong. I guess it doesnt really matter though because ada destroyed the cocoon before it hatched. Ya I personally dont think it was a female. and lol If she really tried to recreate her own version of Simmons then that would be pretty crazy. But for all we know Carla was just cloning some sexy male to be her sex slave or something like that. And after I made this thread I just realized that someone already made a forum about this. Well so far the only villian thats still around is Alex. And also if the c virus did exist then I would spend days just creating boyfriends. Except unlike simmons I would actually make sure they have no memories

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Lol. I meant Carla radames. The woman that simmons turned into ada wong. I guess it doesnt really matter though because ada destroyed the cocoon before it hatched. Ya I personally dont think it was a female. and lol If she really tried to recreate her own version of Simmons then that would be pretty crazy. But for all we know Carla was just cloning some sexy male to be her sex slave or something like that. And after I made this thread I just realized that someone already made a forum about this. Well so far the only villian thats still around is Alex.

I know who you meant. I was just bugging you :p Anyways I'm not sure if we will ever know what is in the cocoon or if we are meant to know. We don't even know it's purpose. Hell, it could have even been a body for Haos... if that even makes any sense. The problem with RE6 is none of the science made any "theoretical sense" as a lot of the other games do. Capcom actually research these things and try to make it as believable as possible. RE6 lacked that. At least it made up for it in character development.

Lansdale is still alive. Jessica isn't exactly clean and is still alive. Also Raymond is alive. I don't know if I think Raymond classifies as a villain as he seems to have moral values. There is still the family and whatever bull**** Capcom decides to fabricate.

I think Alex Wesker is the only good villain that still remains. I hope she remains for a long time to push the series forward. She is very well written and crazy. She is what the series needs to bring horror back! xD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I thought there had to be some sort of significance to the cocoon's contents, since the emotional 'intensity' of the scene doesn't work without the cocoon being significant in some fashion. But I feel like Capcom was going for the whole Pulp Fiction briefcase schtick - there's something significant in there but it's up to the players to decide what it is.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Honestly, it could be anything. But since Carla thought Haos was so great as well, maybe she was making another version that wasn't so big and obvious? I don't know.

Lansdale is still alive. Jessica isn't exactly clean and is still alive. Also Raymond is alive. I don't know if I think Raymond classifies as a villain as he seems to have moral values. There is still the family and whatever bull**** Capcom decides to fabricate.

I don't think Raymond is really a villain, I think of him as more of an antihero than anything else, kind of like Ada.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Honestly, it could be anything. But since Carla thought Haos was so great as well, maybe she was making another version that wasn't so big and obvious? I don't know.

I don't think Raymond is really a villain, I think of him as more of an antihero than anything else, kind of like Ada.

I agree. That's how I feel about Raymond as well. I actually think he's more moral that Ada is. Ada is a mix between Raymond and Jessica. I definitely want to see Raymond again because he's a very interesting character.

Top Bottom