1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capcom's Steam Weekend Sale once more puts the frighteners on our wallets

by Steve Powell on Sep 11, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Admin Moderator Patreon

Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Dead Rising, Lost Planet - practically everything Capcom's ever produced and churned out on PC is presently enjoying a huge-mongous discount-athon over in the Steam Store. If you haven't yet picked up the stupendously well-received Resident Evil: Revelations yet, why not grab the Complete Pack for $10? Perhaps a little Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition[/I] at 50% off to whet your zombie persecuting whistle?

Aside from Operation Raccoon City, virtually all recent Resident Evil flavours are present and accounted for, so do head over there pronto if you're looking to pad out the old Steam Library just a tad.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Mr. Scary
    The Resident Evil Revelations is a great deal, too bad my pc can't handle the game :(
  2. Some Nights
    Finally grabbed Resident Evil 4 on PC. This is the fifth time I've owned the game even though I was sure I was done after the PS3 port.

Will get Resident Evil 5 closer to when GFWL is removed.
  3. KevinStriker
    Lol, yeah. I'm the same way, a sucker for RE4 (S0... much... fun!), I got it on GameCube, PS2, Wii, PC, XBOX 360 and Steam.
  4. AALIYAHs
    The Resident Evil Revelations is a great deal, too bad my pc can't handle the game :(

smart lovr