• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Cannot access the vehicle to escape the factory

Corpse212

Hey guys, I need some help up in here. I killed Sturm and I'm trying to get on Chris's "Fun Machine" following the cutscene, but it won't let me. It says "hold X" but doesn't respond when I attempt it. I have already tried exiting the game and reloading an older save, but it still won't work. Anyone else having similar issues?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey guys, I need some help up in here. I killed Sturm and I'm trying to get on Chris's "Fun Machine" following the cutscene, but it won't let me. It says "hold X" but doesn't respond when I attempt it. I have already tried exiting the game and reloading an older save, but it still won't work. Anyone else having similar issues?
Hmm, I can't say I've run into this issue, but I do know that item interaction in this game can be a bit janky. Have you tried using a different controller if you're using a console? Maybe approaching the prompt from different positions? If you're on PC, do you have any mods active that might mess with the controls? I honestly have no idea.

Corpse212

Hmm, I can't say I've run into this issue, but I do know that item interaction in this game can be a bit janky. Have you tried using a different controller if you're using a console? Maybe approaching the prompt from different positions? If you're on PC, do you have any mods active that might mess with the controls? I honestly have no idea.
Yeah I tried every possibility I could think of. I even Uninstalled the game on ps4 and reinstalled and no luck. I finally caved and I'm starting over from scratch

Corpse212

Yeah I tried every possibility I could think of. I even Uninstalled the game on ps4 and reinstalled and no luck. I finally caved and I'm starting over from scratch
I just replayed the entire game up to this point again, and got the same glitch!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I just replayed the entire game up to this point again, and got the same glitch!
Are you using infinite ammo, skipping cutscenes, etc, anything out of the norm? I have never encountered this and I went on Google and couldn't find a similar experience there. If this was a glitch more people would probably experience it. Maybe you have a defective game. Did you get the disc or a digital copy?

Corpse212

Finally fixed it! I had to just stand next to the vehicle and hold down 'X' for a few minutes and then it finally activated.

Top Bottom