• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Can someone explain this to me?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Even though I don't have this game I still know some if not most of it. There is one thing I still don't get about this game.

It is the death and recarnation of James Marcus.

I don't understand it. I know he was ordered to be assassinated and that the leeches bought him back, but the one thing I don't understand is why did it take 10 years to bring him back him back to life.

If if he even was bought back in 1,2,3,4,5 years etc. then why did he wait for the other years to come to take over the facility and the train?

Did he just wait until he said "I am so bored now, I been brough back to life, but now I am so bored out of my f***ing life, so I am going to take over the faciltiy and the train and turn everyone into zombies and make the world into a firey hell."

No matter how long it took to bring him back from 1-10 years I still don't get it. It is always why did it take so long to come back to life, and why did he take so long to wait to take over the train and possible the facility determining when he took it over.

So please explaine me how in the world is this possible?

rocklikebrucelee

BIGHARD CHEATER;60564 said:
Did he just wait until he said "I am so bored now, I been brough back to life, but now I am so bored out of my f***ing life, so I am going to take over the faciltiy and the train and turn everyone into zombies and make the world into a firey hell."

unfortunately, that's actually a VERY good answer to your own question...

QUADRAXIS

So please explaine me how in the world is this possible?

No point to be much worry about how,why and what for.It's just a game.Very good game by the way.Scenario is cool and good enough to hold me for pretty long while.Graphics is exellent,co-op(something like a...)is fine too.Why mr.James Marcus is back?To be honest?i don't really care:).This game have that something what i used to loved in a previous titles,and that is absolutly enough for me.
P.S No more item boxes!

Hunk104

In the game marcus says it took the t-virus in the queen ten years to completely rewrite his dna. So that explains it pretty much he's cells had to be rewrite one cell at a time to completely rewrite his dna.

Top Bottom