• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can i make it ?! [ I feel loved ]

Mr.Tony

So the thing is:
Can i make it up before
24 Juanary 2017 ??? I wanna Pre-Order RE7 but will i make it in time ??
I mean Right now i feel really really loved by the LORE of SILENT HILL that i just started playing just recently after joining RE Forums...but the thing is i feel stuck to it...i loved it so much i listen to it's music...
I just recently played SH1 And 2 and i just recently played and finished the 3rd one....I feel loved by it.....Really and honestly....the next week i'll play the 4th title...
PS: I have series of many games that i didn't even try yet...Assasisin Creed...Tomb Raider...Hitman...Farcry...I have all their games but i don't have time to play them unless i play the 1st title and it's so good to make me love it that much...so SH i have all games that they announced...the only one missing is P.T but i know i friend that has it...
the thing is will i make it in time ???
Will i be abeal to End all the Rest of the titles before Silent Evil 7 come out ??
Sorry to call it that but that's how i see it...and i'm not trolling i already explained it...Many games for me are all Mixed togather in one universe...
i still haven't played:
Silent Hill 4: The Rool
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill ****ered Memory
Silent Hill Homecoming
Silent Hill Downpour
Silent Hills P.T ( Prequel to RE7 )
I've seen few annoumcement of P.T's Story, were a family got killed and all it just remind me of the Bakers and their dissapearance...
So will make it ?
I need to play and understand the Story behind P.T...
Soery but i don't play Video Games stories i play the Master mind pf the Game producers...
RE7 Was never gonna be First person if SHs never showed up...
Anyhow what do you think ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
i hope you have pt downloaded already then, since it doesnt exist on the marketplace anymore. I know you like to believe all game series are connected so i won't bother explaining how pt isnt a prequel to re7 :p

Silent hill 4 the room is really great, and the stories of silent hill 1,2 and 3 are really good too. sh2 probably has the most outstanding characters though.

Top Bottom