• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Campaign Intersecting Failure

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
Many times my friends tried to join my game during an intersection either by joining the session or an invite and 95% of the time it says "Failed to join game". This also has happened alot when I tried to join another person's game >< These intersections are a really fun and are a smart idea, i'd like or try to take advantage of them and play with friends! I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my internet because I'm able to join a normal campaign/mercenaries game whenever. It would also be nice if there could be a section in the join campaign game area at the main menu for these specific intersections. At the moment it's the only source of major multiplayer interaction (exluding the DLC released December 18th) for campaign mode.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Yeah, I too get that "Failed to join game" error quite frequently... but not "95% of the time". Of all the times I've run into other people on intersections, about half the time I get into the match, and the other half I fail to join.

However, I do agree that the story intersections should be more easily accessable. I always thought it would be great if they allowed you to setup a lobby just to replay a specific story intersection. I mean, it's already really fun being able to run into other random people, but it would be even better if they allowed you to play with friends.

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
Yeah, I too get that "Failed to join game" error quite frequently... but not "95% of the time". Of all the times I've run into other people on intersections, about half the time I get into the match, and the other half I fail to join.

However, I do agree that the story intersections should be more easily accessable. I always thought it would be great if they allowed you to setup a lobby just to replay a specific story intersection. I mean, it's already really fun being able to run into other random people, but it would be even better if they allowed you to play with friends.

Exactly! :D

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Joining parties should be easier... period. But yes, I've failed to find "intersection" partners many times, and it's so frustrating!

Top Bottom