• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Bugs

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Be careful when managing your inventory, because I just erased a weapon upgrade from existence by accidentally dragging a two-slot weapon from the item box over it. It was the long barrel for the Lightning Hawk, and it didn't go into the box, it wasn't somehow combined with the weapon either, it's just... gone!

This annoys me because I was going to take screenshots of all weapons with and without their upgrades, and now I can't do this with the Lightning Hawk unless I restart Leon's campaign. Ugh... I hope they fix this bug soon, who knows what else will go missing otherwise.

Feel free to report any bugs you've discovered, and ways to prevent / avoid them.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
PC. I'm currently looking for hex cheats or something similar to restore it.

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Well so much for PC master race :lol:

All jokes aside It's annoying encountering bugs and glitches that affect game play sadly these things happen although they shouldn't,

We are 4 days out from the Ghost Survivors update so hopefully the issues present within the game will be addressed and delt with.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Apparently there is a glitch, or was - some say it's fixed now - where you can get the club key early and skip triggering Mr. X.

Skip to about 13:53 of the video.

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
There's this guy on YouTube who shows people how to completely skip the near whole entire game with a glitch basically taking a way the whole purpose of the game and the fun.

He starts doing the glitch at 5.30

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Fun fact: The long barrel is back! It was hiding under the two-slot weapon I placed over it, and once I returned that weapon to the item box, voilà, the upgrade reappeared. Just moving the weapon around in the inventory didn't help, though. I had to put it back in the box.

Anyway... Now you all know what to do if this ever happens to you. (And I can continue making my screenshots of the weapons.)

mjk321

When I was damage testing the acid rounds, I think Birkin got emotionally hurt by me testing on him.

R-Virus

I only finished 2 stories / 4, but until now I did not encounter any bug on the PS4. It's really rare to find a game without any regular ones throughout it.

Or maybe you can tell me if this is a bug : zombies getting up sometimes lift at the same time another zombie on their back or arm. I find it so funny, and so realistic at the same time, but do you know if it's really intentional ?

(The most obvious one is the female zombie eating a male zombie in the Lab restaurant)

Last edited:
Top Bottom