• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 BSAA Emblem Guide

A_Wesker123

The Original
Okay a short guide on how to find each each BSAA Emblem:

25 Emblems: Chris' STARS Costume
30 Emblems: Sheva's Tribal Costume

Chapter 1-1:

No Emblems here.

Chapter 1-2:

Emblem 1: In the building with the balcony, go into the most western room (with the First Aid Spray in). Go onto the balcony from this room and check the building to the south across the street.

Emblem 2: When you enter the room before you meet De-Chant (with the ladder), just before you make the jump across to the chest with the gold bars in, look up. The Emblem is under a big water tank.

Emblem 3: Before heading down in the elevator to end the chapter, look ahead when you get to the silver case with the Handgun ammo in. By the fan you should see the Emblem.
*Note: I found this one hard to get. I ended up shooting randomly with a Rocket Launcher until i hit it.

Chapter 2-1:

Emblem 4: Check the room right in front of where you start. Just above the document on the wall you should be abe to spot the Emblem.

Emblem 5: Just before you enter the Sewers look back to the supports of the bridge.

Emblem 6: At the Docks, head to the locked gates. Look just to the right at the small green hut. It's very hard to spot, but the Emblem is inside the hut. Again i used an RL to get it.

Emblem 7: After Josh has arrived to give back-up, head up the ladder to the right so your on top of the building with the green herb. Look into the window of the building just across the street to spot it.

Emblem 8: Just before you perform the Assist-Jump in the Chainsaw Majini area, look up behind you. Spot the Emblem up on the roof ledge.

Chapter 2-2:

Emblem 9: After climbing on the trains, look at the pylon in the distanceto the west. The Emblem is up on top of it.

Emblem 10: In the Mines area, you will cross a bridge with a waterfall next to it. Look to your right and up the waterfall to spot it.

Emblem 11: After the scene with Irvine, you'll come to a long ladder. After you get to the top, look at the factory-like building behind you. Use a Rifle to spot it.

Chapter 2-3:

None here

Chapter 3-1:

Emblem 12: On the Island you start on, theres a wired pole to the Northwest. The Emblem is attached to it. Best got during a co-op play where one drives and the other shoots. Alternatively, use a RL and just shoot madly at the pole until you hit it.

Emblem 13: In the North-East corner settlement, spot the Emblem under the roof of a hut.

Emblem 14: On the center Island with the Chickens, find the Emblem under the hut.

Emblem 15: After going through the slate door, drop down into the water. Turn around and find the Emblem in a hole in the wooden walkway.

Chapter 3-2:

Emblem 16: After going through the tunnel, find this Emblem in between the two Tricell tents.

Emblem 17: When the time starts to run after the scene where Irvine gets away, go into the closest cabin and find the Emblem on the wall.

Chapter 3-3

Emblem 18: This Emblem is under the first 'major' bridge you come across (First bridge you have to get out of the boat for).

Chapter 4-1:

Emblem 19: After the first lot of Spider B.O.W's, head up the ladder and check out the rock formation on the right. Spot the Emblem on the lower side of the fromation.

Emblem 20: Just before the trap crypt in the area where Chris and Sheva get split up briefly, look across to just under the giant diamond like stone. The Emblem is found just below the diamond on the wall.

Emblem 21: in the area with the coloured stautes that you have to pull the ropes for, head right and jump across the gap. head up abit and then look above the green statue on the other side of the room. The Emblem is just above the statue.

Chapter 4-2:

Emblem 22: On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzle, find the Emblem in the Northern room just above the doorway.

Chapter 5-1:

Emblem 23: In the room you start in, immediantly head right until you can go no further. You'll find the Emblem under the bridge that leads to the labs.

Chapter 5-2:

Emblem 24: After the conveyor belt with the explosive cylinders on, head down and find the Emblem inside the open dumpster.

Chapter 5-3:

Emblem 25: After you exit the first area you start in, look behind the big fan to the right.

Emblem 26: On the rotating platform, wait for it to stop the first time. Then look for the Emblem on the floor of the balcony that the majini are standing on while holding down the lever to stop the platform.

Emblem 27: In the Ruins area, before calling down the elevator move around the shaft and spot the Emblem down it.

Chapter 6-1:

Emblem 28: Okay bring a Rifle! There is a mast right at the end of the ship. I mean the FAR end. The Emblem is at the top. Probably best to try and get it when on the crane.

Emblem 29: After Sheva is trapped in the cage, inside the nothern container find this Emblem. Use a RL of Grenade to get it as you cant aim at it normally.

Emblem 30: In the room where the cutscene with Excella takes place, spot this Emblem in one of the cabinets on the wall to the North.

Okay so that's it. If i've made and errors then please point them out and i will correct them. :)

Feng-Hi

Useful.....but......I'm going to resist reading it and still try to do it on my own! Doubt I'll manage!

A_Wesker123

The Original
Most of them are reasonably easy to find so long as you look around properly in each area. Others you'll have a hard time trying to find. i know i did :p

Good luck to you :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
To be honest, I found this to be one of the most tedious extra things you have to do to get extras...I just want to play the main game with Chris(STARS)

And this is coming from the guy who played RE3 twice on Easy, then 8 times on Hard to get the eitgh epilogues, then about 2 or 3 subsequent times to get the last costume and for the hell of it...

NiteKrawler

I really liked it. It was a blast finding them all. I'm quite proud that I found them all myself. The only one that gave me trouble was the one on the ship up in that damn container where the cage falls on Chris or Sheva.

Kimimoza

i know where all emblems are so i'm
joining other peoples games (with headset)

first i'll ask em, you want help with the emblems.
if yes then i'll tell em where the emblem's are on that chapter, they shoot it
and that's another one

I HELP :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Only problem is when you tell them you know where they all are off the top of your head they want to start a new game an get every single one haha xD

But thats just me, Ive only had trails so maybe thats why haha. I'll admit I would not of liked to try an find every single emblem on my own, but i regret no trying haha :/

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
A_Wesker123;33850 said:
Okay a short guide on how to find each each BSAA Emblem:

25 Emblems: Chris' STARS Costume
30 Emblems: Sheva's Tribal Costume

Chapter 1-1:

No Emblems here.

Chapter 1-2:

Emblem 1: In the building with the balcony, go into the most western room (with the First Aid Spray in). Go onto the balcony from this room and check the building to the south across the street.

Emblem 2: When you enter the room before you meet De-Chant (with the ladder), just before you make the jump across to the chest with the gold bars in, look up. The Emblem is under a big water tank.

Emblem 3: Before heading down in the elevator to end the chapter, look ahead when you get to the silver case with the Handgun ammo in. By the fan you should see the Emblem.
*Note: I found this one hard to get. I ended up shooting randomly with a Rocket Launcher until i hit it.

Chapter 2-1:

Emblem 4: Check the room right in front of where you start. Just above the document on the wall you should be abe to spot the Emblem.

Emblem 5: Just before you enter the Sewers look back to the supports of the bridge.

Emblem 6: At the Docks, head to the locked gates. Look just to the right at the small green hut. It's very hard to spot, but the Emblem is inside the hut. Again i used an RL to get it.

Emblem 7: After Josh has arrived to give back-up, head up the ladder to the right so your on top of the building with the green herb. Look into the window of the building just across the street to spot it.

Emblem 8: Just before you perform the Assist-Jump in the Chainsaw Majini area, look up behind you. Spot the Emblem up on the roof ledge.

Chapter 2-2:

Emblem 9: After climbing on the trains, look at the pylon in the distanceto the west. The Emblem is up on top of it.

Emblem 10: In the Mines area, you will cross a bridge with a waterfall next to it. Look to your right and up the waterfall to spot it.

Emblem 11: After the scene with Irvine, you'll come to a long ladder. After you get to the top, look at the factory-like building behind you. Use a Rifle to spot it.

Chapter 2-3:

None here

Chapter 3-1:

Emblem 12: On the Island you start on, theres a wired pole to the Northwest. The Emblem is attached to it. Best got during a co-op play where one drives and the other shoots. Alternatively, use a RL and just shoot madly at the pole until you hit it.

Emblem 13: In the North-East corner settlement, spot the Emblem under the roof of a hut.

Emblem 14: On the center Island with the Chickens, find the Emblem under the hut.

Emblem 15: After going through the slate door, drop down into the water. Turn around and find the Emblem in a hole in the wooden walkway.

Chapter 3-2:

Emblem 16: After going through the tunnel, find this Emblem in between the two Tricell tents.

Emblem 17: When the time starts to run after the scene where Irvine gets away, go into the closest cabin and find the Emblem on the wall.

Chapter 3-3

Emblem 18: This Emblem is under the first 'major' bridge you come across (First bridge you have to get out of the boat for).

Chapter 4-1:

Emblem 19: After the first lot of Spider B.O.W's, head up the ladder and check out the rock formation on the right. Spot the Emblem on the lower side of the fromation.

Emblem 20: Just before the trap crypt in the area where Chris and Sheva get split up briefly, look across to just under the giant diamond like stone. The Emblem is found just below the diamond on the wall.

Emblem 21: in the area with the coloured stautes that you have to pull the ropes for, head right and jump across the gap. head up abit and then look above the green statue on the other side of the room. The Emblem is just above the statue.

Chapter 4-2:

Emblem 22: On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzle, find the Emblem in the Northern room just above the doorway.

Chapter 5-1:

Emblem 23: In the room you start in, immediantly head right until you can go no further. You'll find the Emblem under the bridge that leads to the labs.

Chapter 5-2:

Emblem 24: After the conveyor belt with the explosive cylinders on, head down and find the Emblem inside the open dumpster.

Chapter 5-3:

Emblem 25: After you exit the first area you start in, look behind the big fan to the right.

Emblem 26: On the rotating platform, wait for it to stop the first time. Then look for the Emblem on the floor of the balcony that the majini are standing on while holding down the lever to stop the platform.

Emblem 27: In the Ruins area, before calling down the elevator move around the shaft and spot the Emblem down it.

Chapter 6-1:

Emblem 28: Okay bring a Rifle! There is a mast right at the end of the ship. I mean the FAR end. The Emblem is at the top. Probably best to try and get it when on the crane.

Emblem 29: After Sheva is trapped in the cage, inside the nothern container find this Emblem. Use a RL of Grenade to get it as you cant aim at it normally.

Emblem 30: In the room where the cutscene with Excella takes place, spot this Emblem in one of the cabinets on the wall to the North.

Okay so that's it. If i've made and errors then please point them out and i will correct them. :)

for 1-2, on the last one, you can just move towards the elevator a little bit, but keep looking in the direction of where the emblem is supposed to be, until you see a grate kinda thing, you can see the emblem easily from there.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I looked up how to find the BSAA Embleems I posted all those videos because thats what I used to find the ones I had missed, I really wanted the extra outfit for Chris and Sheva Lol Like I said I regreted it a little bit but considering how much I wanted the outfits I dont really mind haha I could not wait to bump into them.

Ivan

Haha, i've pretty much memorized where all of these things are, so usually when someone joins my game, and i see that they are fairly new to the game, i help them out and get them the emblems.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I use to do that as well, but I'd always forget one or two emblems in the cave/ruins area lol

Top Bottom