• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bring Rebecca Chambers back! (petition)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hey guys! Here's my bias self posting an actual petition in the hopes Capcom will eventually listen. The fact they've brought both Claire & Barry back has given me hope! Anywho, if anyone wants to sign said petition go here.

Otherwise this is also a discussion about Rebecca in general & what you all think she could be doing right now. I personally think she's with the BSAA doing lab work. Seems plausible right? It'd be cool to see BSAA HQ under attack in the next game. Rebecca has no other choice & uses the training she's had to get out of there, maybe teaming up with a mentally damaged Jill in the process? Post your thoughts here!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I signed it. Since Claire and Barry are teaming up, Chris and Leon had teamed up (even if it was just a brief moment within a chapter), it's time for Jill to team up with Rebecca.

I theorize that even if Rebecca didn't actively fight bioterror like Chris, Jill and Leon, she probably took the Claire (non-combatant) route and became a medical professional within either BSAA or Terra Save.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thanks for signing you guys!

I too think she probably took the Claire route within either BSAA or Terrasave, but still has basic hand to hand combat knowledge. It'd be nice for a character to not feel totally "safe" for once! It'd be kinda fun if you picked up different weapons as you go (pipes, bricks, & anything you can to defend yourself) until you come across an actual gun.

I think this would be best executed with a character like Rebecca. With Revelations 2 coming out this month & Barry's return I have high hopes they'll actually bring her back! They brought Sherry back in RE6. Time for Chambers to shine.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It'd be kinda fun if you picked up different weapons as you go (pipes, bricks, & anything you can to defend yourself) until you come across an actual gun.
You can in Outbreak. It would be nice to see that in the actual main series but, with the turn away from survival horror that the main titles have taken, I honestly doubt that they'll implement this now.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You can in Outbreak. It would be nice to see that in the actual main series but, with the turn away from survival horror that the main titles have taken, I honestly doubt that they'll implement this now.

I actually meant a side game as in say... a revelations 3. I highly doubt Rebecca would make a return in RE7 (only in my dreams). Honestly though a side game with Rebecca and Billy? I think all fans would finally stop complaining. I know I would.

Top Bottom