• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Bonus episodes (spoilers)

jamesssxD

I seen descriptions and screenshots of the bonus episodes on capcom unity for you guys who don't read that forum and haven't seen it yet

Bonus episode 1 you play as Moira and Evgeny during the 6 month gap she's alone on the island, and she uses guns!

2nd bonus episode you play as Natalia and dark Natalia, same character in a black dress with black eyes. She has powers and can attack enemies whereas good Natalia has to stealth her way through

Both sound pretty cool. I'm excited to play these and the last episode... Can't wait for Wednesday!

Denzil22

Premium
I seen descriptions and screenshots of the bonus episodes on capcom unity for you guys who don't read that forum and haven't seen it yet

Bonus episode 1 you play as Moira and Evgeny during the 6 month gap she's alone on the island, and she uses guns!

2nd bonus episode you play as Natalia and dark Natalia, same character in a black dress with black eyes. She has powers and can attack enemies whereas good Natalia has to stealth her way through

Both sound pretty cool. I'm excited to play these and the last episode... Can't wait for Wednesday!
From what I heard they where originally part of the main game this should make them exciting and good I am really looking forward to them to especially moiras

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Dark Natalia cannot attack.
She cannot be seen by the enemy and can sense them. Natalia can't see enemies and had to stealth her way through using dark Natalias help

jamesssxD

Yeah my bad, she also does not have black eyes lol I think I was typing in features I wish it had

Can't wait for tomorrow, play chapter 4, the 2 bonus episodes and get Alex on raid mode!!! Then it's all over :(

jamesssxD

Both the bonus episodes are fun, although Moiras is annoying how it erases your save game if you fail!

Natalia's one is creepy but cute lol the dark one is a little bitch too

I've not complete dthem yet but I'll try tomorrow, been playing too much at night on raid mode

Denzil22

Premium
Both the bonus episodes are fun, although Moiras is annoying how it erases your save game if you fail!

Natalia's one is creepy but cute lol the dark one is a little bitch too

I've not complete dthem yet but I'll try tomorrow, been playing too much at night on raid mode
Do You think the dark one is
Alex

Top Bottom