• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps Boards you would like to see

Hey, Umbrella Corps is a super fun game. Im proud to say that it was my first ever online video game I ever played. Its an honor. It took a Resident Evil online only game for me to go online. Theres already a handful of good boards to play, Police Station from Resi 2, Mansion from Resi 1. Antarctica Base from Code Veronica. Village from Resi 4, Kijuju from Resi 5. Lanshiang China board from Resi 6, couple of good other originals, well, Im creating this thread to see if any other fans out there have good ideas of what boards you would like to see happen in the game.

- I think the Training Facility from Zero would be cool.

-The Queen Zenobia main hall from Revelations 1 would be cool also

-The Prison from Revelations 2 would be cool too, the area where you have to escape and all the jail cells and that fire contraption area.

-The Umbrella Lab at the end of Resident Evil 2 could be a cool board.

-Im sure there are plenty of other suggestions out there. Maybe that Military Island in Resi 4 with the light beam puzzle.

I think some scenarios from Resident Evil 7 could fit well.

Also the subway station from Resident Evil Outbreak would be so cool! Sadly I am pretty sure Capcom dropped all support for Umbrella Corps as of now.

Top Bottom