• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biohazard 1, 2 and 4

BioLence

Some images i edited a couple years ago.

Bio2_zps96idvkug.jpg

fm40_zpsr06yd5zn.jpg

Biohazard%201_zpsx2vzaime.jpg

Bio42_zpsmrdomlmf.jpg~original

BioLence

That first picture was copied from Lucio Fulci's "The Gates of Hell" aka "City of the Living Dead".

Yup, they all were originally old school horror movie covers except for the second one which is from the cover of an old "Monsters" magazine.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
All you did was copy artwork from other movies and stick the Biohazard title on them. Big ****ing deal!

Yeah, well, all Capcom did with RE7 was copy the story of Silent Hill 2 and stick the RE title on it, yet at least half of the fanbase still like the resulting game, so why is that so bad? Did you sign up just to make this one hateful comment? That's sad.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Yeah, well, all Capcom did with RE7 was copy the story of Silent Hill 2 and stick the RE title on it, yet at least half of the fanbase still like the resulting game, so why is that so bad? Did you sign up just to make this one hateful comment? That's sad.

You act like Capcom hasn't copied the plot of previous horror games in the past-even within the same series.

Fun fact: RE1/REmake was a copy n' paste of Alone in the Dark story-wise. And Dino Crisis is basically RE with dinosaurs.

But yeah, that was a little uncalled for.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Not the point. I was defending Bio's artwork against rude criticism by pointing out that famous videogame developers like to copy too, and I even mentioned that RE7 still turned out alright (not for me, but that's another story). I never acted like it was the first time, or that Capcom are the only ones, nor is that the topic of the thread, so if anything is uncalled for, it's this derailment.

Top Bottom