• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Billy Coen. Sole Survivor

Mattyice26

What I think may have happened with billy after him an rebecca split.
Billy heads through the forest with little ammo. He makes his way to the city before the virus has spread. staying in the shadows. As hes covered in blood an his clothes ripped an torn. And is a wanted man. But I think before he can make it out of town he is caught an arrested. But to his luck once again the zombies help him break free. Billy makes his way through the rpd as it falls apart. But Billy has already survived far worse at this point. And has an advantage. Billy helps fight out what he can with the remaining raccoon officers. Saving a few before they are overrun and makes it out to the streets. Seeing as the department is no longer safe. Him and a few police officers make there way through the punishing alleys and infested streets as they search for other survivors and lending a hand wherever they can. Knowing that they need to flee the city billy leads the few survivors still left to the outskirts before the national gaurd blocks off all exits. At this point I believe they make it to safety. As they make there way to the next city billy informs everyone (who's left) he cant continue on with them. As hes wanted and is supposed to be dead. They agree and split paths. Billy goes into hiding.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Finally, Some decent billy theory.
I like this because of the time and place it takes place
Also of people assume billy will be in a later entry to the series and everything Haa just been forgotten about.

Mattyice26

Thanx man. Thats just kind of a game idea I have. Im hoping they'll do something with billy one day. An yeah I agree that he probably wont show up in anything newer. Unless some sort of spinoff. Anyways thanx for the feedback. I was thinking of really adding to it. Love ur drawings by the way. U got a gift. We should work together haha

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thanx man. Thats just kind of a game idea I have. Im hoping they'll do something with billy one day. An yeah I agree that he probably wont show up in anything newer. Unless some sort of spinoff. Anyways thanx for the feedback. I was thinking of really adding to it. Love ur drawings by the way. U got a gift. We should work together haha

Thanks heh

Mattyice26

Yeah id hope theyd do something like that one day. Im looking to add to it. Just wanted some more feedback an opinions. Thanx for responding

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
There is only one potential problem that I could see with Billy being in the newer installments. First of all there would be so many unanswered questions that would have to be figured out( what happend after the train incident, what has he been doing all these years, exct exct.....) and Billy would look different because you know characters actually AGE!!. You would have butt hurt fans crying and babbling over the fact that Billy does not look like the hot stud-muffin that he did in RE 0( Hell to troll us Capcom would probably make him balled, I mean look what happend in Max Payne 3). I know this would most likely happen because RE fans throw a hissy fit when they saw that Claire actually AGED in RE revelations 2.

jayshizzo

There is only one potential problem that I could see with Billy being in the newer installments. First of all there would be so many unanswered questions that would have to be figured out( what happend after the train incident, what has he been doing all these years, exct exct.....) and Billy would look different because you know characters actually AGE!!. You would have butt hurt fans crying and babbling over the fact that Billy does not look like the hot stud-muffin that he did in RE 0( Hell to troll us Capcom would probably make him balled, I mean look what happend in Max Payne 3). I know this would most likely happen because RE fans throw a hissy fit when they saw that Claire actually AGED in RE revelations 2.
Don't worry about it lets get the game in motion first.i have written the storyline of what happened to billy in rebecca's campaign
http://residentevil.org/threads/resident-evil-my-storyline.8394/

Airaku

Stray Jedi

It's interesting that Capcom to this day claims that they haven't forgotten about Billy or Rebecca. Hopefully we will see them again in the future. I would be VERY surprised if we didn't because they apparently have "ideas" for them. We will see I suppose but I don't see them being fully forgotten about. They brought Claire back and gave an explanation on where she was.

I don't see a reason why the series can't use flashbacks. RE5 and RE6 did it so why can't a future title do it? Perhaps to a greater extent.

Top Bottom