• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best RE outfit?

ValentineFan

I was kinda bored and so decided to start this thread. Which character {guys and girls} has the best RE outfit ever? Personally, I really liked Jill's S.T.A.R.S. uniform and Weskers RE5 outfit.

I really love Wesker's outfits. It's between his STARS and Midnight outfit.

It's so hard to deside, everyone's main outfit are so cool.

Leon's Michael Jackson outfit, his RPD outfit in RE4. And Chris' BSAA outfit. Those were all great.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Chris' S.T.A.R.S. outfit in RE5 looked awesome for me. I also liked Claire's outfit in Degeneration, Leon's RPD costume in RE4, Wesker's S.T.A.R.S. outfit in RE5, and Hunk's, I gotta admit the gas mask looks cool on him. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Leon's mafia outfit. *sigh* :wub:

That little hat tip he does might just be the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed from a video game character.

ResidentZelda

Jill-BSAA
Chris-S.T.A.R.S.
Leon-Mafia Outfit
Claire-How she appeared in Degeneration, I completely LOVE that beige jaket.
Wesker-*sight* he looks good in everyhting :wub:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yeah it seems uncomfortable to go around killing Ganados in a dress and high heels.
Oh... I thought the hot 'woman in red' was there only to excite m erm... the character- eh I mean Leon. ^_^

teal27

My favorite outfit for Chris is his standard BSAA getup. Everything about it is so ridiculously attractive. *sigh*:wub:

After that, I'd say Leon's RE4/Degeneration outfit is sweet; especially the leather bomber jacket. ;)

And then there is Claire's Degeneration outfit. I think that whole color scheme is so cute on her.

And that's it. :D

wpstudart

I like the stars outfit, of each character, Jill, Chris, Wesker. But I'd like the Gangster outfit in Resident 4

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wasn't Salazar's costume stylish? It's a long time since I saw it, but I think it was classy? Maybe the midget ruined the impression of it, lol.

Top Bottom