• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Best Mercenaries Suicide(s)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm sure we all have commited an boss suicides as a last ditch resort so we didn't get our necks eaten by those cannibalistic Homos

Me?

Mining the Depths

Chris And Sherry

Explanation:
We both were literally getting raped and then a TNT wielding zombie shows up i shoot him we both go into DYING

So i set a remote bomb before we went into dying (after zombies magicaly spawn on our Asses)

BING!

Wiped Out 15 Zombies while killing us both

eX29-

Haha. Nice.

I don't have a suicide moment on RE6 BUT on RE5 something somewhat similar playing with a friend split-screen I asked him I have three gernades if you want them. He replies "Sure!". So I equip the gernades and chuck two gernades in his direction, followed by a small pause and threw the last one at him aswell.

BOOM! BOOM!

He falls to the ground in dying status yelling "Holy ****!" and a second later the last gernade explodes and kills him and he yells out "WTF!!". I couldn't stop laughing along with the guy who was watching us and my friend who was playing with me was asking what happened! He was ****ed and confused on what took place. I told him what I did and had a good sence of humor and laughed about it, aswell BUT said he'd get me back. He never did! Haha.

Top Bottom