• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Battery for elevator?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'm at the point in the game where I am nearly ready to leave the mansion for good, and head to the caves. I need the elevator battery to get there apparently, and I can't find it.

Many guides say it's in the small closet room near the elevator on 2nd F of Mansion on east wing, but I can't find it. I cleared that room ages ago.

Problem is, I'm loading an old save and I can't remember what I did XD is it possible to put that battery anywhere else? I might have done that by mistake? It's not in my inventory box either.

Please help! :) Thanks

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...Um...It SHOULD be in the closet...But, if you're playing on Very Hard mode or whatever, where your item boxes don't connect, it may be in a different item box than you're looking in..

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Like KennedyKiller said check 2 different item boxes to make sure if you are playing on a mode where they are connected or on the one where they arent. If they got different contents then ull simply have to check all the boxes to find it.
But if you are playing the Director's Cut of the original in arrange mode then the Battery is in the secret library room that has the window to the heliport.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Okay, then either I've put it in another elevator... (is it even possible to do that? It would be either the elevator in the mansion near the closet or the one in the courtyard I guess - although the battery hole in the lowest courtyard near the dogs is still empty)... or I've put it in an unlinked box? Do the boxes unlink in that game? I always thought mine linked up. But it has been a long time! I can't remember any other item boxes in the mansion other than the one near Barry's note >_<

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Okay, then either I've put it in another elevator... (is it even possible to do that? It would be either the elevator in the mansion near the closet or the one in the courtyard I guess - although the battery hole in the lowest courtyard near the dogs is still empty)... or I've put it in an unlinked box? Do the boxes unlink in that game? I always thought mine linked up. But it has been a long time! I can't remember any other item boxes in the mansion other than the one near Barry's note >_<
Another one is near the stairs on the opposite side of the mansion, the drug room, you know.

Top Bottom