• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Barry's Mode?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've often been thinking of how Barry Burton could return to Resident Evil because I've wanted him back for so long, but where the story is now, I think maybe Barry would be too old to withstand the kick of that awesome gun.
barry.jpg

However after I watched an episode of The Hate-Bit Podcast with them discussing the REmake 2, Alphaomegasin mentioned the idea of an unlockable Barry Burton mode in which you play through the entire campaign again as Barry Burton :)
I think this is an awesome idea and I would love to see it in the REmake 2, just a simple mode where you play through the entire main RE2 campaign again as the mighty Barry Burton and score points for the amount of kills you get, it would make a cool online competition too :) I also wouldn't at all mind if Barry had the over the shoulder controls for his playthrough because Barry is the biggest badass in the franchise :)

Would you like this idea? I would buy the game just for this mode alone :)

But please DO NOT bring that Gay Captain America costume back :(

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Cool. I wouldn't mind playing as Barry. I've always wondered why you could play as Rebecca in Chris's game, but not as Barry in Jill's game in REmake.

Top Bottom