• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 B.O.W'S Attack Power

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm pretty sure someone has seen this already

It's mainly with J'avo and Mutations

You have all 5 bars and you lose one when the enemies grab you i get that....
But taking 3 extra bars of damage from getting released by another attack seems like BS

I'm getting really ticked off as it ALWAYS kills my merc partners

Pretty Common on the catacombs

But seriously....WTH I know they made SOME enemies like that not all.....

This game has few bugs in reality but DAMN Is it annoying....have any tips on avoiding this anyone?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have some tips.....that you may or may not find "helpful" and here they are:

-for the Infectees that walk and are like walking around having their arms out like they want a hug, run up to them and do the slide action towards them to stun them a little bit and proceed with a melee'

-if you are an xbox 360 user (like me) LT+A + movement action, will make your character do the evade/dodge action...helpful when you are up close to anything that will jump at you, spit at you, J'avo snipers having a direct aim at you (you will know when their red laser aim is aimed at you), a strelat about to fire it's projectiles at you. pretty much a action to evade, evadable attacks

-i don't know what they are called, but those J'avos with those Large Organic sheilds.....with a sniper, shooting them on the lower area (leg area) will instantly kill them.

-in the catacombs level, those deadees carrying those lanterns, don't melee' them to finish them off (killing them), they will drop their lantern and it will burn anything of close of the vicinity, instead when you see these....shoot them, (if you are like me) in the head :cool:

-also in the catacombs level, there are deadees; that are strapped with dynamite sticks....well unfortunately, as much as i like and prefer to go for head-shots, shooting their body will make them explode and take out anything in the vicinity (so, keep your "distance")

well this is all i can come up with at the moment, i hope this is "helpful" to you :)

side-note: during an online co-op play Mercenaries, if your partner is Chris and does his taunt "This Mission is so Easy" and you happen to be Helena and respond to said taunt with "Thanks for That" will have amuzing results, in my case, i got amuzed by said situation as i've experienced it (me being Helena and my partner at the time being Chris) :p

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i have some tips.....that you may or may not find "helpful" and here they are:

-for the Infectees that walk and are like walking around having their arms out like they want a hug, run up to them and do the slide action towards them to stun them a little bit and proceed with a melee'

-if you are an xbox 360 user (like me) LT+A + movement action, will make your character do the evade/dodge action...helpful when you are up close to anything that will jump at you, spit at you, J'avo snipers having a direct aim at you (you will know when their red laser aim is aimed at you), a strelat about to fire it's projectiles at you. pretty much a action to evade, evadable attacks

-i don't know what they are called, but those J'avos with those Large Organic sheilds.....with a sniper, shooting them on the lower area (leg area) will instantly kill them.

-in the catacombs level, those deadees carrying those lanterns, don't melee' them to finish them off (killing them), they will drop their lantern and it will burn anything of close of the vicinity, instead when you see these....shoot them, (if you are like me) in the head :cool:

-also in the catacombs level, there are deadees; that are strapped with dynamite sticks....well unfortunately, as much as i like and prefer to go for head-shots, shooting their body will make them explode and take out anything in the vicinity (so, keep your "distance")

well this is all i can come up with at the moment, i hope this is "helpful" to you :)

side-note: during an online co-op play Mercenaries, if your partner is Chris and does his taunt "This Mission is so Easy" and you happen to be Helena and respond to said taunt with "Thanks for That" will have amuzing results, in my case, i got amuzed by said situation as i've experienced it (me being Helena and my partner at the time being Chris) :p
You got the right concept but what i mean is when they DO grab you....then they attack....does around 3 4 bars no matter the enemy....
Except those that it explode....then it's a one hit kill...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
You got the right concept but what i mean is when they DO grab you....then they attack....does around 3 4 bars no matter the enemy....

Also Yesterday on Mercs i was playing with a friend

I was Carla he was Jake

I made Carla Say ''I'll See You Dead!...''

He never responded to fall back so Jake said

Are You Mentel?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

Oh okay.....got you, with that realization. i don't think i have any thing to say about it *heh*

Top Bottom