• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arklay TV show

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Honestly, it looks like another detective TV show. Not a good sign....(sigh) Who's going to watch it, and give it a try?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I dunno, I may give it a shot. After all, I enjoyed the movies for what they were: Sci-Fi/Action movies with zombies and superwoman protagonist. Of course, I'm not saying they weren't terrible movies, but I enjoyed them nonetheless.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I'm not even gonna watch it once. I'm one of those people that if you're gonna make something based off of something else, everything has to be exactly right. Nothing RE that isn't the games is nearly accurate enough. The books were the most accurate, but they were still too different. The movies were an absolute disaster. My family has been making me watch them again, and through every movie I'm like "THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!" Who thought it was a good idea to throw in a badly written, overpowered protagonist? I like a lot of the actors, but they look and act nothing like the characters in the games (Zach Ward as Nicholai? Seriously?). A lot of the face models are actors, they could've at least gotten some of them.. The T.V. show doesn't interest me at all because of that.
I agree with you. The TV shows and movies should be conon to the games for sure, and add more on to the story. But the CG movies were great, though.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I agree with you. The TV shows and movies should be conon to the games for sure, and add more on to the story. But the CG movies were great, though.

Weeeell...
I thought Degeneration was good for the most part, but Leon in that movie... it was like he **** all his personality and emotions into a paper bag.
And I've never seen Damnation, I can't find a Blu-ray or DVD anywhere, but I can't sure as hell find a Blu-ray box set for Paul W.S. Anderson's Live Action movies. UGH

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Damnation, is very well worth watching. It's full of action. Its not really scary, although it does have some horror scenes.I still haven't watched Degeneration all the way through. I should probably watch it right now. I think the live- action movies should be like the CG movies.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Damnation, is very well worth watching. It's full of action. Its not really scary, although it does have some horror scenes.I still haven't watched Degeneration all the way through. I should probably watch it right now. I think the live- action movies should be like the CG movies.

But I'm TRYING to watch it! :'(
*ahem*
I just can't find a copy.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
And I see what you mean by Leon being emotionless. He just stands there the whole time with one facial expression throughout the whole movie lol

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
But I'm TRYING to watch it! :'(
*ahem*
I just can't find a copy.

I couldn't find a copy anywhere either! I was desperate so I asked for it for Christmas a couple years ago, and my grandma wanted to get it for me. She couldn't find it anywhere here on Vancouver Island, and she actually had to go to Vancouver to get it...

Top Bottom