• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you with Chris? (Resident Evil Music Video)

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Last night I finally finished my Chris Redfield music video that I've been putting off for so long. The idea behind this MV was to shine the light on Chris and his partners. With an attempt to create a sense of emotion and hit the fans in the feels. Chris Redfield is an unwavering loyal man who will do anything to protect those around him. From his partners to the innocents around him. Chris is the legend who will always stand by your side no matter the cost, but will you stand by him? Are you with him? :3

I picked the song for a couple of reasons. When I first told myself that I wanted to do a Chris Redfield music video, it HAD to be by these guys. Then I noticed SO MANY of their songs are fitting to the RE universe. So I picked the perfect song that I felt personally fitted for Chris. This was the easy part, the hard part was cutting the other two or three songs I wanted to use out as I originally I intended it to be a 2 song video. Part 2 would contain a different theme which would contrast over from part one. Aside from the bands fantastic music that is fitting with (in my opinion) Resident Evil. Chris Brown kind of looks like Chris Redfield. More so back in the day... When RE5 came out I thought to myself WTF? Did Capcom model Chris after this guy? He sure as hell doesn't look like his mo-cap actor. xD

I hope you guys enjoy it and tell me what you think. It'll be a while before I make another video, but who knows. I have a fair few ideas kicking around ;)

"Don't you trust your partner?"

PS. I don't know if it's allowed to post music videos like this or if it's considered "advertising". I just wanted to share my video and if it's against the rules then lock the thread and let me know :)

Are you With Me - Trapt

We'll get out alive I promise you
The toughest of times we will walk right through
Open your eyes and see there's nothing we can't do
I'm right by your side and there is no way we can lose

I got your back I'm with you every step you take
Are you with me are you with me
Take your chance I'm with you every move you make

Inside of the lines we could not stay
The stars are aligned today could be our day
Your hands are untied and you are free to go your own way
Or you could shine your light on me and share the same fate

When I get too close to the edge
Will you be there to pull me back in
No matter how hard that it gets
I'm here til the end
Are you

I want it all
But most of all I want you

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Nice vid, thought you were going to put Chris' ingame voice in it.

Thank you :)

What do you mean by you thought I was going to put his in game voice? I guess before or after works but it would break the music up if it was in between. Which wouldn't be very good.

Top Bottom