• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are there any Carlos fans on here?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know, I've heard LOADS of people talk about how they want Rebecca back...I've been INVOLVED in arguments about having Sheva come back...I've heard the OCCASIONAL want for a comeback from Billy...But I've never heard anyone say they want Carlos back...Is it just me, or does he seem like not a well liked character? I love him, don't get me wrong...But does anybody want the dude back?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I do, he was a very nice addition to Resident Evil 3 and I can't imagine the game without him. Much like Billy, I believe this was the case of a one-time addition gone right - and, like with Billy, it made me want to see more of him but, sadly, I don't think we will. *sighs* Two characters with potential gone down the drain while other characters, mere fill-in's, plugs if you will, get all the attention.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I liked his charecter as well, the only annoying thing about him was the whole 'macho' personality he had. He is yet anouther charecter that got shafted and pushed to the corner, like Billy, Rebecca, etc. After he escaped from Racoon City, i beleive he just settled down becouse the rest of his Unit had been wiped out. Jill probabley still remembers him.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Carlos was alright... He wasn't one of those charcters that stuck out to me as someone I would care to see (or not see) again. He didn't make much of an impression I guess. I preferred his character in the movies, to be honest.

I do, he was a very nice addition to Resident Evil 3 and I can't imagine the game without him. Much like Billy, I believe this was the case of a one-time addition gone right - and, like with Billy, it made me want to see more of him but, sadly, I don't think we will. *sighs* Two characters with potential gone down the drain while other characters, mere fill-in's, plugs if you will, get all the attention.

I agree about the Billy thing. I would love to see him and Rebecca make a reappearance in the games (or an initial appearance in the films :)). I've always been partial to Rebecca and I had so much sympathy for Billy when playing Resident Evil Zero it's not even funny lol.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I agree about the Billy thing. I would love to see him and Rebecca make a reappearance in the games (or an initial appearance in the films :)). I've always been partial to Rebecca and I had so much sympathy for Billy when playing Resident Evil Zero it's not even funny lol.

Well, there have been Rumours flying around for a while now that Rebecca will be appeareing in Damnantion.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Well, there have been Rumours flying around for a while now that Rebecca will be appeareing in Damnantion.

True... but I probably won't see Damnation for some time lol. I'll see Retribution in theaters because I've been waiting to see it since Afterlife was released. With a movie like Degeneration, I didn't buy that on DVD until months if not closer to a year after it came out. I'm not crazy about movies that are entirely CG, even if they are Resident Evils lol. So... I might see Damnation in a few years... o_O ahaha.

Top Bottom