• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Appearances and Mentions

Mark Mane McIntyre

I would like to start off saying that I look forward to Revelations 2(not as much as Remake HD) cause it's returning to its root's survival horror and this is coming from a guy who started with 4 and up.
Anyway getting to the topic I want to know who you think will have and appearance and be mentioned. The people I see making appearance are
Christopher 'Chris' Redfield - Now people I know say how can he make a cameo he was busy during this time. I said how in 2010 he found Piers, Dec 24 2012 he was in Eastern Europe( the start of RE6). I know Christopher would stop working for the BSSA to go look for his sister. It would be like Code Veronica when Claire contacts Leon and he contacts Chris and Chris says I can't help Claire right now cause I'm to busy. Plus since this is 1 year after after he found Piers I guess he could take over while Chris is gone.
The final thing I said was don't give me the excuse saying well he was doing BSSA work the whole 2011 year, really without taking any breaks, or visiting friends and family.
Barry Burton - We have not seen him (in canon form) since the end of RE3: Nemesis. We would have saw in RE5. In the RE5 beta Barry was set to return but for some reason Capcom decide to change stuff about the game and Barry ended up not in the game. All in all we petty much know he will be in the game. Plus he will probably be playable I don't know I could say the same thing for Chris.
Now Im going to name the characters that will at least be mention
Leon Kennedy - Claire has been friend's with him since 1998. We don't know if Moira has met Leon off screen during 1999-2010. It would be cool if Moira mention's him.
Here's the conversation will go
Moira:Do you think this is a government base or something.
Claire: I don't know
Moira: You think Leon has something to do with this.
Claire: Come on Leon I know him and you know.
Moira: I have only know for 5 plus year's. Who know's what he does behind the scenes
Jill Valentine - Barry, Jill, and Christopher are very good friends ever since before the mansion. So Im sure Barry introduce Jill to his daughter's and Chris introduce Jill to his sister. Now the person to mention Jill is it would go like this.
Claire: When we call for help lets call the BSSA. My brother and Jill would find us and help us
Moira: okay
Sherry Birkin- I can't think of how she should be mention but she should be mention. Even if Annete is not the villain. Moira should mention her.
and last but not least
Steve Burnside - Claire as been in this situation before and Claire is the person to do
Claire wipers to herself: Keep it together Claire I have been in this problem before when I was on Rockford island when I met Steve.
Now you could name anybody even if they are dead. Would like to see your responses.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Do we actually know a year this game takes place?
We know it's between re5 and re6, but I didn't think an actual date was set for it.
I assumed only given this that it would be around the time Leon is in damnation and Chris probably in Edonia or just before that.

Also you're the only person I've seen that calls Chris "Christopher" heh

We know the following are in:
Claire
Barry
Moira

I expect possibly Polly to be involved at some stage or have some mention.
I would like to hear from sherry and I kinda hope we see the return of Jessica too. (I know "no relation to the first game" but whatever :p)

Mark Mane McIntyre

Do we actually know a year this game takes place?
We know it's between re5 and re6, but I didn't think an actual date was set for it.
I assumed only given this that it would be around the time Leon is in damnation and Chris probably in Edonia or just before that.

Also you're the only person I've seen that calls Chris "Christopher" heh

We know the following are in:
Claire
Barry
Moira

I expect possibly Polly to be involved at some stage or have some mention.
I would like to hear from sherry and I kinda hope we see the return of Jessica too. (I know "no relation to the first game" but whatever :p)
The game take's place in 2011. Also I forgot to mention that Moira should also mention her sister and mother too.

Top Bottom