• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Anyone taking part in the 'Ace of Spades' event?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
If so what is your fastest time?

And what difficulty?

I just got through on Amateur in 24 minutes 16 seconds, i couldn't really see myself being any quicker at all.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Just did my first run on Amateur and hit 26 mins 28 seconds. I need some more practice though lol. I think the main sticking points were trying to clear the javo right before entering the AOS, and the hostages, which quick shots seem to take care of easiest. I got downed a couple times though waiting for piers to get to the f'n door. And tryin to run through the spiders without wasting time killing them. It's probably faster in coop

TheVacantThrone

Yeah.

I mean i had unlimited shotgun ammo, super shotgun ammo, critical hit level 3 and it was on Amateur on Solo. And i was still only 2 minutes quicker than that! I was just running through it all aswell.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Have you seen the latest rankings? How do they weed out the cheaters? Because a time of -18 mins is obviously a cheat and won't win. But 11 mins is harder to prove. Come on though. There's just no way.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Have you seen the latest rankings? How do they weed out the cheaters? Because a time of -18 mins is obviously a cheat and won't win. But 11 mins is harder to prove. Come on though. There's just no way.
True, I mean, any hacker that actually got a bit of brains knows he just needs to set the time to a few secs faster than the fastest and theres no way they can proove he cheated.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
It would be nice if the developers had already determined the very bare minimum time that it takes. Having created it themselves, I'm sure it's possible. Even the bare minimum with all their own secret developer cheats in play. That way anyone under that time could be determined a hacker automatically. I'd like to see even the most seasoned of players get through that chapter in 11 minutes. I just don't see how it's possible. Even the 16 min time just seems outrageous for a whole chapter. But if Capcom had a standard bare min time to release with the final results, proving it completely plausible I would gladly give kudos to the fastest. I guess we won't know until the final results are posted

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Just did it again. 26 mins and 1 sec. And I did pretty well and BOLTED. I could see doing better and maybe shaving 5 mins tops off but I don't see how so many people are doing it in 16.

TheVacantThrone

Yeah, it's irritating as hell. I did it in 24:18 and that was just running and running, barely fighting, just running past enemies to the level end. When i did fight i had unlimited super shotgun ammo, there's no way i'm off the mark by 10 minutes. Kind of sucks, i'm 420 rank in the world.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

i don't think it is even possible to be in the 10-18 minute mark :eek:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
and No, i won't be taking part in this, or any time trial campain like-events; i'd rather much enjoy doing campain, than rush through it :)

drake1990

I took 22'43"90 to complete and got 2024 rank.
It took more time because of AI partner :(
if you play duo there is good chance of getting best rank

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I took 22'43"90 to complete and got 2024 rank.
It took more time because of AI partner :(
if you play duo there is good chance of getting best rank

Actually that's a really good completion time. Unfortunately, it takes a while for the site to update your rank. You should atleast be on the top 1000 though, because I got a worse time and I'm still on the top 1000. Just give the site some time to update your rank. Sometimes it takes up to a day, so be patient :)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
My updates screen told me that the event ended and I ranked with a time of 19:59:59. Which......isn't true lol. Anyone else have this problem?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
My updates screen told me that the event ended and I ranked with a time of 19:59:59. Which......isn't true lol. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, I got that too. I don't remember what the rewards were, so I can't tell if it gave me the right amount of RE points or not...

TheVacantThrone

Yeah, I got that too. I don't remember what the rewards were, so I can't tell if it gave me the right amount of RE points or not...

The event is still going on mine, but it says you get 10,000 for taking part, and we'd get 3,000 for where we are in the leaderboards, but the challenge didn't get completed, it got failed with like 15,000,000 out of 100,000,000 so you get half of that, so we should both get 6,500 points.

EDIT: Doh, i'm thinking J'avo Massacre event haha! I actually have no idea. Figured I'd leave this up so people can laugh at how retarded I am :eek:

Top Bottom