• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 anyone observed this?

drake1990

After Chris and Piers will catch up to Jake and Sherry in the large Haos Chamber. They have to switch on the power for two elevators. There are 4 power panels and 4 characters , so going up you may combine the characters in 6 different combinations for different pieces of dialogue
Pair jake and peirs and watch them scolding each other lol :)

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Wow, I didn't even know about this! But do you require 4 players to do it? Or can it be managed when the other 2 are AI's?

Darkness

Infected
Yeah I totally noticed that and thought it was neat. The first time I played though, I noticed that each of the switches were pressable, and therefore I could buddy up with whoever I wanted on the lift.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
I.knew.playing.like.hundreds.of.times.each.combo.of.characters.have.different.saying.to.the. character.they.tagged.with.during.the.elevator.part.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The very first one I played was Chris' story, and Naturally I thought you had to stay with your Partner, but when I played as Jake, I teamed with Piers. Not sure what drove me to do so, but anyway, I noticed this and thought it was awesome. Time to go find out what Chris and Jake do!

Top Bottom