• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else think Zombies are the scariest monsters?

Zacmac90

Forget the tyrant, hunter and licker for a moment...just imagine, your mom, dad, brother, sister, husband, wife, son, daughter etc opening their colorless eyes, letting out a moan of hunger and coming to EAT you alive...I say that would make me not only have nightmares for the rest of my days but probably **** myself....do you think that alone makes them one of if not THE scariest monsters?

anyone else agree?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Depends what your relationship is with the afore mentioned parties. To some, it's the ideal opportunity.

The scariest monsters in histoery have been the ones who can't see nor understand. I actually believe that the population has been hammered with so many horror games and shoot-em ups i'm one for believing that we, the locals, would happily and easily trounce anything that remotely looked like a zombie uprising.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I don't know about scariest but I would most definitely say they're the deadliest - you know, in a hypothetical "this is really happening" kind of way. When you're in the presence of a hunter, tyrant or licker you're expecting an attack because it's deformed and quick and openly hostile but a zombie is different. Zombies mislead you into believing that you're basically in the presence of a human being and you're not expecting anything amiss, until you get too close and realize that what you're dealing with isn't necessarily human anymore.

(Great topic, by the way; very insightful. ;) )

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I don't think Maggie could've explained it any better. It's all in the psychological factor. Anyone could be a zombie or could possibly already be infected. You would have to be weary of everyone. If someone you know and/or loved became infected, would you be able to take their life? Would you wait for them to become a soulless monster and unintentionally have that person hurt an innocent? After all is said and done, it could leave a long lasting psychological problem. You may be able to say that you would do what you have to do and kill someone you love if they were a zombie.. But when it comes down to it, when you are actually in that situation, you never know what you really will do. Definitely scary and deadly to me.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well considering that I genuinely love and care about my family and friends..yes it would break my heart to have to kill them - even if they are trying to eat me alive. So yes, I guess you could say that zombies are the most terrifying monsters..in my eyes.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
*SPOILER SPOILER* lol but not really thats partially why i really enjoy 'The Walking Dead' series so much. It kinda captures that moment and really pinpoints the emotional distress of having the ones you love turn into lifeless creatures. I'd say psychologically it would be unbearable to imagine its reality, even with all of capcoms preperation lol. I probably wouldnt be able to handle having to kill someone i loved even if they were zombified.

LordGolbez

I Don't Know About Ya'll But There Are Only A Select Few That If I Had To Kill, It Would Hurt My To My Soul. I'm Not Saying I Wouldn't Be Disturbed By Doing It To Someone Than Doesn't Mean As Much To Me But I Would Really Hurt If I Had Do In That Select Few.

VP-70

I Don't Know About Ya'll But There Are Only A Select Few That If I Had To Kill, It Would Hurt My To My Soul. I'm Not Saying I Wouldn't Be Disturbed By Doing It To Someone Than Doesn't Mean As Much To Me But I Would Really Hurt If I Had Do In That Select Few.
There is possibly one i would have distress over, everyone else is technically already dead when they are at that point of zombification so i'd be largely indifferent.

VP-70

lol how callous
* excuse me while i attempt a ''hallmark'' moment *
Having said what i did,

I'd truely wish that such decisions wouldn't fall on me and that i wouldn't wish to be the sole survivor, as i'd rather it wen't to someone with a heart lol.

VP-70

You guys are animals i say ...ANIMALS!! I would only kill one zombie i knew for sure Justin Bieber
lol

It's a dangerous world out there, gotta keep sharp.

look on the bright side, you'll be able to walk down the street and sing your head off without fear of being a laughing stock.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
lol

It's a dangerous world out there, gotta keep sharp.

look on the bright side, you'll be able to walk down the street and sing your head off without fear of being a laughing stock.

Yes, the zombie apocalypse will be the catalyst in many great things i can now accomplish, one of them being relinquishing the fear of public humiliation, some of the others include looting, using firearms to kill what used to be the human race, not worrying about my status among peers, finally getting the car i've always wanted, getting fat off of warehouse goods, relationships wont be such a burden to me anymore. I'm counting the days

VP-70

Yes, the zombie apocalypse will be the catalyst in many great things i can now accomplish, one of them being relinquishing the fear of public humiliation, some of the others include looting, using firearms to kill what used to be the human race, not worrying about my status among peers, finally getting the car i've always wanted, getting fat off of warehouse goods, relationships wont be such a burden to me anymore. I'm counting the days
You sound like a complicated person........But i'm with you on the car thing.. It's an Aston Martin for me, how about yourself ?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
You sound like a complicated person........But i'm with you on the car thing.. It's an Aston Martin for me, how about yourself ?

i'll probably have to go overseas to get mine or Cali
pagani-zonda-f-fastest-cars-2011.jpg

Top Bottom