• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 anyone else think the africa setting wont last long

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i got a feeling like 20-30% of the game is gonna be set there.
i think most of it will be set in Umbrella HQ or something similar.
anyone agree?

Tallahassee

well it depends.....they could be in the umbella hq in africa.i tthink theyre gonna do about 75 percent.

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats very true actually, i do hope they set most of it in africa, nice to see a very diff change of setting.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yes this makes me think how RE4 didnt really stay in the village long.. Umbrella hq sounds like a good setting to me haha wonder if it will look like some massive facility or some beat down under ground shelter haha.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i think it wud be some ****ty burnt out old building, that still has like a handful of workers, or probably just wesker, but since umbrella supposed to have been exposed and there stocks crashed, i dont think they wud be a massively state of the art building anymore..
most RE games dont spend much time in one setting if you think about it..
RE1 speed through the mansion to the lab,
RE2 RPD station to lab again.
RE3 RPD station for not long at all,then clocktower then lab.
RE4 village followed by lab type of place.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
geuss your right, but the remake was in the manssion for quite awhile before things moved on.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=697.msg17363#msg17363 date=1228953581]
i got a feeling like 20-30% of the game is gonna be set there.
i think most of it will be set in Umbrella HQ or something similar.
anyone agree?
[/quote]idk..maybe.i think it will be built like RE 4 but with rooms that look alot like the old fasion rooms in all the rest of the games

Anfield0408

I dont know how its going to turn out but im hoping that a part of the game contains an Umbrella HQ or at least an indoor environment. Maybe the first half of the game will be bright Africa and too really contrast it the second half is dark and gritty.

aintnoscrub

Premium
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=697.msg17504#msg17504 date=1228999825]
geuss your right, but the remake was in the manssion for quite awhile before things moved on.
[/quote]
its not really that long at all, if you know the game quite well, you will see how you speed thro the mansion.
the whole games quick.
the lab at the end is short as hell, if you skip the MO disk thingy.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oh yeah the MO disks Geeez i remmember all that crap haha. i need to play that game again man

aintnoscrub

Premium
i think ive played it to death when i was younger.
but still that MO disk bit still annoys the crap outta me.
u got it on GC or PSX

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Had it on GC i had all the costumes everything, then i got action reply an really had everything. mainly inf defence weapons haha i loved the grenades in mouth thing to much. id just run around letting all the zombies try an grab me after id done the game to many times.

the game was awesome.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i remember getting the RE3 costume, ive played the orginal so many times, but on the GC ive completed it 3-4-5 times i think.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I wonder what the new RE5 gonna be like after you complete it a few times, costumes guns haha its exciting lool.

A-Virus300

It already gives it away in the trailer, we're gonna be half the game somewhere else....
I had a dream right after i saw the trialer!

Top Bottom