• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Anyone else have the same problem?

B.Martin

Like... I really wan't to it down and play through RE2 again, both discs and actually finish them both. I just can't seem to actually get myself to do It though?! Anyone else have the same problem? Advice?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I was the exact same when I decided to play through the game with the alternate costumes. (It was terribly hard for me to go through the first part of the game without picking up anything. *Sigh* I had a compelling urge to nab that first aid spray in the alley and all that ammo but I restrained myself!) All I can tell you to do is just pace yourself. When you feel like playing, play and when you don't...well don't! Don't force yourself if you're not feeling it because then you'll just hate the whole experience and, eventually, the game. Start the game and if you get bored, turn it off and go onto something else; sooner or later you'll be sitting around going: "mmm...I really want to play RE2 right now" and that's when you'll pop it in and go for it. It's like your mind has to get adjusted to the idea first.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I've never had that problem with RE2. Whenever I play it's til completion. I actually make it a challenge for myself to finish it faster each time without saves or first aid sprays. If I remember right I believe I've done it in 1:15:XX. Maybe setting some goals to get to a certain a point will help you get a long better.

B.Martin

So.... I loaded up my save file last night, i admit i wasn't really in the mood for it but FIFA had got me angry. Leon A - I'm just about to go down into the basement where the dogs are, so i go down there hear the dogs... Get the shotgun out, then i remember how RE2 doesn't handle like RE4 and you can't quickly spin 180 and inevitably i died and turned it off un-amused at my apparent n00bness! -_-

B.Martin

And i've finally done it, been in the mood and finished off my save on Leon A. It amazes me how awesome this game still is, there is no other game really that i can still play from the original psone and enjoy like this. I'll start Claire A this evening now i'm in the mood, its just a pure class game really.

Top Bottom