• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else getting Street Fighter V on PS4/PC?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Us Capcom fans have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks, especially those of us on PS4 or PC. First we've got Resident Evil: Origins Collection coming out a week from this Tuesday, and then Street Fighter V 4 weeks later.

As you may have heard, the game features cross-play between PS4 and PC players, so, I'm just curious to know, anyone else getting the game? If so, what controller are you going to use? Are you getting it for PS4 or PC? What's your PSN ID?

I'm amped for this game. I already got my pre-order put down and paid for in full at Best Buy for the Cammy pre-order bonus, and I just got me a Hori Fight Stick for my PS4 for this game, Guilty Gear and Tekken 7. I also have MKX, DOA5LR, USFIV on PS Now and IGAU in the meantime.

Hori-1-440x440.jpg

Can't wait.:happy:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Probably not. Not only because I don't have a PS4 or good PC, but because I haven't cared for a Street Fighter game since Street Fighter III (That's The Next Generation, not Second Impact or Third Strike).

Top Bottom