• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Anyone else come across these glitches in Raid Mode?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Okay so for the past few games of Raid Mode that I played, I came across some weird and extremely annoying glitches. I've only seen these glitches happen in co-op so far and I do have an eye witness, MissDomino who also came across some other glitches herself.

The first glitch happens to me right in the lobby. Whenever I get ready and I want to cancel my ready status I can't. It won't let me cancel it regardless, I've pressed all the buttons and nothing.

The second glitch happened with MissDomino, we were on one stage, I forgot which one but it is the one where you flip the levers to control where the steam is, in the room that is filled with water and steam that covers the doorway of the cog and valve MissDomino came across a glitch where instead of steam there was just a white wall.

The third glitch is probably the one that infuriated me the most. I've had this happen on 2 occasions, the enemies became went into God Mode. I've seen this happen with 2 types of enemies, Hunters and the enemies with the shields. To sum it up, we killed the enemy and drained its health all the way to zero, however the enemy was still there and couldn't move. One time the enemy was lying on the floor, health was at zero, and never did get back up or disappeared. The second time, the enemy was standing up and every time I slashed at it with a knife, its body would move in a circle. I tried everything, shooting, slashing, throwing every single type of grenade, and nothing would kill it. I didn't try a Rocket Launcher because I didn't take one with me and even if I did I would be too scared to fire it and have it go to waste if it didn't work.

The fourth glitch was something that I've saw happen to MissDomino. Me and MissDomino were going up an elevator when all of a sudden, as we're approaching the floor above us, MissDomino was eaten by the elevator and sent back down the floor below us.

Now I don't know if the next few are glitches or if the game was just lagging but I've noticed some times where the game has either refused me or MissDomino from opening doors and climbing ladders. And I also noticed that sometimes there would be enemies that only she can see but I couldn't, or enemies would still be alive for even though I killed them.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Ya know what's creepy is these exact same type of glitches happen in L4D is series completely different but if memory serves correct it could be a problem wrong with the stage or incomplete enemies I'm not keen on this but that happens if stages and enemies aren't completed

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
Well i have experienced same glitches, or most of them
especially the god mode monsters, can't kill them, i even experienced whenever i killed it and wouldt drop below more health because it was "technicly" dead. but it was still moving around, the thing is, i could do damage to it, but it wouldt die, and the ammos never comes back, but with this monster, if you got close to it, it could still attack you, even when it was dead, - i tried getting killed by a glitch monsters like this.. it's funny though,
anyways, just leave the monster in the room, and go back, it should be gone then. but its pretty annoying if you go for Trinity bonus for sure.

Some other known bugs:

Trench stage "Terrigregia 1"
2 bugs i noticed in this stage were.

1) ater leaving the room going downstairs, killing the hunters, then going upstairs towards the elevator.
you know 2 more hunters will come, so i stopped and started scoping / aiming my PSG1, suddently, my partner started shooting and i was like wtf are you shooting at?
i looked behind him and the 2 hunters were all over him, managed to get through e without i was able to see them.
this happened later again,

2) once you entered the room to the next elevator wher eyou need your partner to help you open the door, i told him to wait right next to it and i would run up and bait the hunters in, but i was waiting infront of my partner (he was standing at the gate) i was standing between the 2 rooms, getting ready to shoot the hunters so my partner wouldt take any hits.
the funny thing though is that i did not miss a single hunter at all,
but all of a sudden my partner started to shoot again, i then went into the next room and i saw the hunters running towards the walls, and they were running through them pass me that way, they were literaly running through walls -.-
now how am i surposed to protect my partner from hits if they can by pass me with this damn glitch?

BONUS STAGE:
This glitch happens frequently, and the most annoying part is if you are going for Genocide bonus in this almost 2 hour long bonus stage? or even trying to protect your partner from hits to give him a easy trinity bonus?
then at the very last fight, vs Ghost Norman, he glitches, he becomes invissible.

Now i did find away to avoid this though but still pretty damn annoying the first 100 times lol.
it happens if the host is level 50 (adjusted levels)
and the partner is level 49. - Instead of this the host should be lvel 49 and your partner be 50,
then it seems to make it work, i havnt experienced a glitch that way before.

Anyways, Hunters getting pass you without you knowing it, thats about it, but in stages where you are facing scagdeads
man that ****s annoying, you hear the bastard screaming "I'M HUMAAN" and you can hear him coming closer and closer but you just can't see him, and then in a second offguard, he grabs you from nowhere, and you're dead
now that is freaking frustrating.. died alot of times because of that glitch -.- !!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Those "god mode" enemies sometimes appeared in the 3ds version
Shame it was never fixed

I think it's caused by a bit of lag with bad timing

I haven't played raid on the Xbox much yet
But I remember a glitch where not all enemies spawned on a stage

Diva

Those "god mode" enemies sometimes appeared in the 3ds version
Shame it was never fixed

I think it's caused by a bit of lag with bad timing

I haven't played raid on the Xbox much yet
But I remember a glitch where not all enemies spawned on a stage

Hah, yeah no s h i t dude, i mean, i have done alot of genocide runs on ghost ship,
and i have noticed alot of times where i didnt get the genocide because of monsters that never spawned on the areas where they should have spawned. I always double check and sometimes even 3 times pr room i visit, to make sure i killed everything and they spawned, but even after doing this complete run to make sure i got everything before making my way to the deck for the final battle, then i still in the end screen missed 1 monster even when i did kill everything on the ship

I hated when this happened when i had 242 bonuses, when i started to solo the ship for the trinity bonus.
wheni was like YES i took no hits! HELL yeah!.
and then dissapointed because the game glitched with 1 monster and i didnt get the genocide so that i could get the trinity
that just made me sad alot of times.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If you went through the whole ghost ship and took no hits
I salute you!

I haven't tried ghost ship on the console version yet
Do wall blisters spawn during it?
Or is it exactly the same with 316 enemies?

Diva

well there are 2 differents of "rounds" in the ghostship
and you should always remember that lol, because if you are used to one of them, like
memorizing all the spawn spots for monsters, and knowing all yur safe spots

one of them has "437" monsters in total, and the other has "434" well actually "435" when counting ghostnorman.
i havnt done it without ghostnorman, always spawned him for this, and i got te TB eventually.

i heard that some people tried for ages without spawning ghost norman to get the trinity bonus, without luck at all
so i guess that you must spawn him to get it, however my friend says it's not a must because he helped some friends doing it without ghost norman and they got the trinity bonus for it.
so that one confuses me alittle bit.

Yea Wall Blisters, if thats the creature i think you mention is the octopus one right? that grabs you and kills you instantly if you dont kill it fast?. yes, they spawn in the top and bottom cabins and in the Cafeteria area..
they spawn around 4-5 in Cafeteria, 1-2 on lower cabins, and 2-3 on top cabins.

they also spawn 5 times in the Lab entrance, right after the 2 rooms wher eyou get locked in and which opens after you killed the monsters inside it. but before closing it i recommend you to go 1 person to each room if you play coop, to kill the 2 blisters hanging on the roof before spawning the scarmiglions.

i have a few tricks for ghostship if you want to know them, they are quite useful^

UPDATE:
434 is solo amount without Ghost Norman
435 is solo amount with Ghost Norman
436 is co-op amount without Ghost Norman
437 is co-op amount with Ghost Norman

Top Bottom