• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Anybody know how much this will cost?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hey there! So I'm trying to figure out how much money I'm going to need for all the things I want around Christmas time. This game is definitely something I want, as I have not played it yet. I checked online but didn't really find anything.

I assume it'll be 19.99$ Like the RE4/CVX remakes?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'm going to assume you're talking about the upcoming HD remake, and if so well I hate to disappoint you, but you're not going to be getting it around Christmas or even on Christmas as it won't be released until Early 2015 unless they delay it. As for the price, no price has been announced, but I would assume anywhere around $9.99-$19.99.

However if my assumption is wrong and you're talking about the GameCube version, well you're not going to want it, not with the insane prices people are asking for it on eBay and Amazon unless you want to get it Used from eBay or Amazon which I would not take my chance on ($150 or more for a brand new copy from eBay and $72.50 new on Amazon, but as of right now there is only 1 brand new copy left on Amazon from what I saw. For used less than $20 on eBay and somewhere around $40-$48 used on Amazon.).

AgentZero

I'm going to assume you're talking about the upcoming HD remake, and if so well I hate to disappoint you, but you're not going to be getting it around Christmas or even on Christmas as it won't be released until Early 2015 unless they delay it. As for the price, no price has been announced, but I would assume anywhere around $9.99-$19.99.
I know when it comes out. I'm trying to figure how much money I need for christmas to get the things I want. Actually now that I think about it, the only thing I want that's actually out right now is "The Evil Within"

AgentZero

They haven't said yet. Just Early 2015. Revelations 2 is scheduled for February.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hey there! So I'm trying to figure out how much money I'm going to need for all the things I want around Christmas time. This game is definitely something I want, as I have not played it yet. I checked online but didn't really find anything.

I assume it'll be 19.99$ Like the RE4/CVX remakes?
YOU SIR ....ARE THE WINNER !!!!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Another reason I want to learn Japanese!

Thanks though Blivvy. I'm sure someone will watch it in Japanese before it comes to North America/Europe

Yea I was just checking out the Japanese psn site to see what the install size was gonna be since my ps3's hdd is pretty full. But I think they have the physical retail version over there not digital? Not sure but it would be awesome if they released the physical version everywhere.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Sorry for the double post but I was just looking on Play-Asia and they are selling the physical copy of RE HD with English and Japanese voices plus it's region free. I don't know why I'm only finding out about this now lol.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Already out in Japan? HOW F*CKING LONG DOES IT TAKE? There are already English versions of all the text, and the English soundtrack.
If anything, Japan's release should have taken longer because they've recorded Japanese voices for the game for the first time ever... >_>

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
a PS4 psyical would be region locked though, right?
otherwise i'm ordering one today, lol

Forgot to mention it was just the PS3 version, Xbox 360 games are region locked as far as I know. As for the PS4 and Xbox One versions, they won't be released until January 20 even in Japan.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
Forgot to mention it was just the PS3 version, Xbox 360 games are region locked as far as I know. As for the PS4 and Xbox One versions, they won't be released until January 20 even in Japan.
oooh ok. yeah i know 360 is region locked for sure. i'm preeeetty sure PS4 and xbone are as well, but i was just wondering. doesn't even matter though, i can hold out another month for a PS4 copy :3

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
:happy:
Wow!
How is it?

Pretty damn awesome. The graphics look amazing on ps3. I actually like the new control system. The weapon aiming is still the same as the original but it just makes getting around using the analogue sticks a bit easier. You just push the analogue stick up fully to run or lightly to walk, no need to hold a button. You can use the old tank like controls either. Apart from the improved graphics and controls, it's the same game we all know and love.

Top Bottom