• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) any tips

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I've haven't been into the older resident evils for more then a year or two now. That being said I would like to know if theirs any tips I could use for this game. I've beaten both RE's 1 and 3 as well as 4 and 5.

Mr Sunshine

I don't think you'll have much of a problem since you've beaten the third one already.

Just repeat what you did on the other two. Keep your distance, dodge enemies if possible e.t.c Actually the only real advice that i can give is to use your grenade rounds and shotgun shells on the lickers.

B.Martin

I don't think you'll have much of a problem since you've beaten the third one already.

Just repeat what you did on the other two. Keep your distance, dodge enemies if possible e.t.c Actually the only real advice that i can give is to use your grenade rounds and shotgun shells on the lickers.
Or bowgun lol!

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I've haven't been into the older resident evils for more then a year or two now. That being said I would like to know if theirs any tips I could use for this game. I've beaten both RE's 1 and 3 as well as 4 and 5.

B.Martin

Yeah it's what I class as a peasant weapon! But if I remenwr rightly (probably not) you can't get the shotgun on claire a?

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
You sure you can't get it in the spot where the the grenade launcher/magnum in RE3. You can get two of them in Leon A.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Gratz man! When did Birkin get stuck on your run? I've had that happen to me during the "dog" Birkin fight. Unfortunately, it was Leon who got stuck on an invisible wall. >.>

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
When he transformed into a dog I was over left of the entrance running down the left side. He runs bights me. Turns around runs back then turns abd gets stuck on the corner. When he tried to jump he jumped in place so he couldn't move.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yeah that's about the place I got stuck. On the left side of the room between the crates and the wall. I was peeved beyond anything. It was my fastest run thus far. I was just over an hour with 0 saves and 0 f-aid sprays. When I got stuck, Birkin killed me. It took everything I had to not start breaking stuff. xD

B.Martin

Can't beat game rage... I'm suprised I've not caused some serious damage to my house from playing FIFA, I have genuinely considered snapping the disc in 2 on many occasions - at least once a week I recon, minimum of once a week.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
That must have sucked. I'm now doing Claire b. Lets just say I've been scared a lot. Also I read something happens if you let zombie Marvin live in A. What is that

Top Bottom